Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style - LEAH Wearing Dark Olive Safari Shirt

@haddon9Leah is such a pretty woman. Wish she'd leave those scarves at home. They detract from her complexion, hair and what she is wearing. I would have loved to see Louis' long top on a taller woman without all that stuff around her neck hiding the design of the garment. I'm not a fan of scarves at all (in all honesty). Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I’m watching the 1st show with that host, 8 decades? 🤪 

Linai Line? 😛

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it may be helpful to give feedback on new hosts, because their performance can impact sales.

I also found it painful to watch the "new" host Christine on today's Linea show. That she didn't know how to pronounce Linea, even after being gently corrected by Louis the first time, and botched his name...is astounding. Her overall demeanor, including talking over Louis with nonsense comments, was even more irritating & cringeworthy. Very unprofessional IMO and not a good "fit" for Linea, to say the least. I hope this is the first and last time we see her with Louis--there are so many wonderful hosts at QVC who complement Louis.

Also...while I'm ranting...why would QVC split up the 3-piece set between two shows? Leah did a great job with the tank & safari shirt, but the video is STILL not up for the shirt. As a customer, I want to see the entire outfit--especially a brand new one--presented in the same show.

And, QVC...please post the rest of the new Linea jewelry so we can buy it! Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

What was the Q thinking pairing Louis with this early morning inexperienced host?!  Louis (especially at this time) deserves to paired with a host he can feel comfortable with.

Honored Contributor

I think she was uncomfortable with him. Her hair drove me nuts as it hid the scythe necklace and of course the top she had on.

Respected Contributor

Oh My!  Tried to watch the Video of the Gauze Crepe Pant.  Oh Dear!  This is where Louis tried to explain how to pronounce ‘Linea.’  Oh No!

I did manage to see the new Bangle Bracelets coming soon!

Honored Contributor

Watched Leah — too many things on her were distracting — the scarf, the crossbody and the shirt. I didn’t know where to look!Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morganjenwrote:

@BirkiLadyYes, that first hour was cringe-worthy on the part of the host. I could have sworn she pronounced "'Olio" like "Oreo" (like the cookie).

Yes, I watched the entire show and she did call him "Louis Dell'Oreo"--I'm not sure he even heard that as he did not correct her. It was pretty funny!

Yes, she was unprepared and nervous---she's new, I think, as I have never seen her before---but it was hardly a "fiasco"! When he firmly corrected her on the correct pronunciation of Linea for the second time---she got it right the next time. Third time's the charm!  She'll learn--that is, IF they ever pair them again!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

Leah looked great in the olive safari shirt!

I had to look up this shirt that everyone is talking about. Wow, I didn't see the show but I hope Leah looked better in it than the model wearing it when you click the item #. Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Look on Louis' web site www,louisdellolio.com for good pictures.