Honored Contributor

I've never ordered anything from the Linea line, my job and lifestyle really didn't require this type of clothing. I did always think the models and hosts looked especially good when dressed by Mr. Dell' Olio. Anyway when I saw this sweater, I was glad to have the opportunity to purchase something from this line. It is a whisper knit with a split collar. Do any of you Louis fans have this, and if so do you like it. Just wondering.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Hi ...  I've been wearing Linea since day one.  A huge portion of my closet and armoire is/was stocked with gorgeous Linea pieces.  I don't have this sweater but his whisper knits are magnificent.  They feel good on, drape well, wear well, and hold their shape.  I hope you love it as much as I love my dozens and dozens and dozens ....  and dozens, etc.  of Linea pieces.

Let us know.   Which color did you purchase?

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Hi ...  I've been wearing Linea since day one.  A huge portion of my closet and armoire is/was stocked with gorgeous Linea pieces.  I don't have this sweater but his whisper knits are magnificent.  They feel good on, drape well, wear well, and hold their shape.  I hope you love it as much as I love my dozens and dozens and dozens ....  and dozens, etc.  of Linea pieces.

Let us know.   Which color did you purchase?

@nyc1 , My favorite color, black. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   that's MINE TOO!!!!  I think it will be stunning in black.  Enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    I have this sweater in the bisque and may order the black.  Louis' whisper knits are very substantial and non-clingy.  I think you'll be pleased. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes I like it. As others have said the knit drapes nicely. The collar works wonderfully with a simple drop necklace.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Whisper Knit is my favourite!  I own A390227 in the Bisque and the Black.  

Whisper Knit looks fabulous, wears like iron, is easy care - and was affordable.

Linea Fall 2020 offered many Whisper Knit Items......

DC8B9293-D856-41DF-BCD5-9CE9D7BA37BE.jpeg

....I stocked up, knowing there would be no more.

Enjoy your WK Sweater!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   I think you will love it...if your lifestyle is casual you can wear it with jeans or slacks.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I just received my sweater, and the fabric and style are lovely, I can't wait for sweater weather !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan