Trusted Contributor

A351465 LDO Inset Lace Top

[ Edited ]

Anyone else have their order of this top in a long time processing? I ordered the graphite color on 5/14 and today 5/19 it is stilll in process. I did a live chat and the CS really could not tell me any specifics or why it was taking so long, just stating the usual Covid shipping delays, etc. Just wondering if I am the lone ranger on this order,  I live in Texas. 

Has anyone received any of the new colors?

Respected Contributor

Re: A351465 LDO Inset Lace Top

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Anyone else have their order of this top in a long time processing? I ordered the graphite color on 5/14 and today 5/19 it is stilll in process. I did a live chat and the CS really could not tell me any specifics or why it was taking so long, just stating the usual Covid shipping delays, etc. Just wondering if I am the lone ranger on this order,  I live in Texas. 

Has anyone received any of the new colors?

@TexasMom1 

On 5/13, I ordered 9 Louis Dell'Olio items.  They shipped out on 5/18. 

I ordered two of the lace inset tops and I am looking forward to receiving them.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have heard the same thing from CS. The virus has reduced the staff and shippments are sometimes slower. I called about a beauty product not a Linea product though mine are still in process. Has anyone received any of the new items. My Big Deal shirts are still in process.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I received an email today from CS stating my orders for lace insert top, Louis Big Deal and Isaac Mizrahi tees were delayed due to safety concerns. They said the arrival date is

May 26--we'll see. 

Respected Contributor

My orders have been delayed too. Everything shipped quickly until the last 10 days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My EDD says for the inset lace top  & status print top -- 5/16 & 5/21 for the windowpane blouses. 

You think this is bad, Carter's Childrens clothing store online with an order from 5/8 has yet to ship! 

The fastest shipping was Ulta -- I received my Mother's Day items before Mother's Day!

I placed an order at NARS & no e mail of it shipping yet.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Yes, I received the Mocha.  It's really pretty & is extremely light, like wearing a feather.  I do need to steam out a crease near the bust...& the pattern is slightly off-center, which is not a deal breaker for me.  I probably wouldn't even have noticed if it hadn't been mentioned on LDO's blog.  I tried it on with jeans & liked the look, kind of had a tie-dye vibe.  But I can see where it could be dressy with different bottoms & fancy jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

Yup, me too. I ordered the graphite on may 14  and the bangles on the 13 and 14.  All still in process. I did receive an email telling me of shipping delays

Contributor

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that hasn't received my Linea clothing purchaes.  Called CS yesterday and was told that the Bethlehem, PA warehouse is backlogged due to the virus.  I mentioned a pr of Denim & Co jeans I ordered were due to arrive today....well, they come from another warehouse she said.  I wasn't given any info as to when I might expect my Linea purchases....mocha lace top and 2 Big Deal jackets(they haven't even shipped).

Trusted Contributor

Today marks Day #10 in process and counting! Grrr.......this is pitiful!