Esteemed Contributor

Re: A343445 Faux Suede Pants.....Amazing!

@author- yeah I was confused and on the fence too when I saw the fit on the models and then on Marybeth she definitely went up a size or two but I still like the baggy look,  I didn't like the material puddling at the ankles however watching her over the years I know she dresses conservative.

OMG I would love this faux suede material in a pencil skirt.  I'm hoping the temperature drops this week so that I can wear the DFG with my alabaster pieces to work.  I own the black jean pant too....also fabulous and comfortable.

Enjoy your faux suede pants!

Respected Contributor

The DFG and Alabaster, a match to die for, gorgeous.  I have the leather/knit short jacket in Alabaster, some separates, sweater, etc., and all mix beautifully with the new DFG pieces, including the glorious midi skirt and the elbow sleeve dress, now on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I have the DFG and caramel pants and like them a lot!  Very comfortable and looks great.  

Valued Contributor

I love these pants and hope they sell so well they get reordered. I also hope Louis does a skirt in this fabric for those of you who love skirts. For me, I'd love to see a jacket in this. 

Now, for those who own these pants: Do you consider them knit enough that they should be folded - or woven enough that they can be looped over a pant hanger?

Esteemed Contributor

@diamondscribe- I kept my initial black pair folded until I was able to change my closets from the summer wear to fall/winter.  Now that I received the DFG faux suede I hung both in my closet with my Joy Mangano hangar.  I don't think folding them would be an issue just personal preference.

Respected Contributor

Even those they are knit and do have stretch they are very substantial so I'm haning mine. I doubt they will stretch.

Respected Contributor

I am hanging mine too; they are so substantial I doubt if there will be issues with stretching, and they will stay pristine rather than being crammed into a drawer.  My pants seem to develop so many creases and folds if I do that, so I always prefer hanging them.

Respected Contributor

Author remember what Louis says, roll don't fold. LOL I must say it does work. Does anyone else find rolling a better way to store instead of folding. I only do this when I travel otherwise they are hanging.

Honored Contributor

I am jealous hearing how everyone loves these pants.  I would love a pair especially in the DFG but I need at least a 32 inch inseam to wear flats!

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1

I roll when packing a suitcase but usuall fold in drawers - I am going to try rolling in drawers....so to speak....!