Respected Contributor

A297864, Leather Jacket in new colors!!

[ Edited ]

I was just browsing and looked at this leather jacket. It has been reordered and there are 3 new colors, DARK MAGENTA, DARK OLIVE and CARAMEL, plus the black, wine and alabaster. OH my, fall is blasting off. I bet the caramel matches the new Big Deal Sweater.

Respected Contributor

Re: A297864, Leather Jacket in new colors!!

[ Edited ]

Would love to see what the Dark Olive looks like.  Have asked Louis if he would post a Sneak Peek of the New Colours.

Trusted Contributor

I don't own any of his designs, but I love the look of the clean lines of that jacket.  How come they don't show all the colors?  I'd love to see the caramel.

Esteemed Contributor

That jacket is Everything!!

Regular Contributor

I really want to see the dark magenta. If it's actually pink, I need to own it!

Football is my favorite season.
Respected Contributor

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

I really want to see the dark magenta. If it's actually pink, I need to own it!

I asked Louis about posting a Sneak Peek - here is his reply,:

I don’t have them photographed yet, but think of the magenta dress, the caramel sweater, and every dk. olive I’ve done. The standardss are always the same. Due to the fact it’s leather the dept of color isn’t always the same, but the colors are very similar.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, this jacket is beyond awesome for the price; I own the black but dark olive would be hard to pass and I think that's the only color I don't have in my closet.

Respected Contributor

This is the color of Dark Magenta HERE--the color of the SS WK Dress!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

This is one of the very best jackets I've ever had.  It has style and design that's superb, quality, best leather ever, fits like a dream and accomodates movement and size variations because of the knit, goes with casual clothing and dresses up easily.  Designer American sportswear at its best.

Put on something basic, like dark jeans or black pants, black sweater and this jacket in Alabaster and WOW.  I just got another one in black and it is maybe even better than Alabaster, and now these amazing new colors? They would be so beautiful in this jacket.

If you have any inclination at all for a new fall piece, can't recommend it enough....

Respected Contributor

And here I was thinking I’d splurge and get the black to go with the forest WK dress. Now there are two other colors to tempt me! Olive and caramel. Yum!!