Regular Contributor

A297864 - Lamb Leather Jacket with Knit Sleeves

If anyone ordered this within the past month, the LTS price today was $35.36.  I purchased this on 3/31 for $89.26.  I emailed QVC Social Team and received a refund of $53.90.  Unbelievable price!!  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Re: A297864 - Lamb Leather Jacket with Knit Sleeves

They have been making this a LTS for ages now, with prices anywhere between $111 and today's $35!  I would have gladly considered getting it but my size long ago sold out.  Looks to be completely sold out now.  Great price today!  Glad you got it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I saw that earlier today. I knew they were out of my size but I checked again anyway. Then I started to think who I might be able to buy one for as a surprise gift. That price was just too, too hard to want to pass on. (And I already have three of these in different colors.) Nice quality on a classic style at a phenomenal price.

Respected Contributor

Congrats to all who got it at that price!  It's a beautiful jacket.  I purchased 2 back in November.  The zippers on both of my jackets were sticking and needed some help.  For anyone with the same problem, you can either use pencil lead or candle wax.  Just run the pencil or the candle over the zipper many times.   That corrected the problem for both of my jackets.

Honored Contributor

I bought it at the LTS price yesterday. I couldn't pass up this jacket at that unbelievable price. I have it in camel, but not in black. 😁