Frequent Contributor

A295878 Linea Whisperknit tunic with side slits

I ordered the new dark copper and really love it.  I was concerned that the copper would be something that would only be flattering on redheads but seeing it in person has allayed my fears.  I would describe it as a few shades darker than powdered Hershey's cocoa.  It's a beautiful color, that looks great with the new black "cropped" cardigan.

Speaking of the cropped cardigan, that was another one I wondered about.  Put me in the "busty" category and one who can't wear cropped sweaters because they fall in the wrong place.  This one is just great--a bit below my waist and great with tunics.

I do love the Linea whisperknits!

Trusted Contributor

Re: A295878 Linea Whisperknit tunic with side slits

@kathnern wrote:

I ordered the new dark copper and really love it.  I was concerned that the copper would be something that would only be flattering on redheads but seeing it in person has allayed my fears.  I would describe it as a few shades darker than powdered Hershey's cocoa.  It's a beautiful color, that looks great with the new black "cropped" cardigan.

Speaking of the cropped cardigan, that was another one I wondered about.  Put me in the "busty" category and one who can't wear cropped sweaters because they fall in the wrong place.  This one is just great--a bit below my waist and great with tunics.

Thanks for the description @kathnern! I, too, fall into the busty category and found the cropped cardigans very flattering. Yes, WK is the best! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@kathnern wrote:

Good to know the cropped sweater works for you. I ordered two (black and port) and have been worried about they would look on my busty self. I never thought, for example, that shrugs looked good on me.  I was hoping these sweaters came down to my waist. It was hard to tell on the models how far the sweaters came down.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks for your review. It sounds like a gorgeous color!
Respected Contributor

@kathnern  I received my dark copper Linea top today and if it wasn't so hot I would have worn it the same day...it is really pretty...I was expecting more of a light copper color but it is more brown/chocolate...I purchased the port and black tunics last year and this is a great addition to the collection. ❤

Occasional Contributor

Bought the dark copper tunic to work with the Eillen Fisher silk gorgette wide leg pants in nutmeg. Simply terrific together. Works well with grey, navy, black and off white. Gonna get a backup as this color will disappear.