Esteemed Contributor

Re: A293753 Linea Gauze Crepe Tank - Primetime Special price

@crazycockermom 

My pleasure! Glad to hear how much you love the new camo and umber pieces. You share my exact sentiment! I ended up ordering the loden and dark khaki blazers, along with some pants and the Sapphire leather jacket. They all just left the warehouse and I'm very excited for next week's delivery!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
I’m glad you got the blazers. Hope you like them! I love the khaki color but it just isn’t the best color on me. Camel is a better shade for me. So I got the loden and black. Should be here today or tomorrow!

That sapphire jacket is beautiful. I just couldn’t justify getting it. #1, the sleeves are a tad short. #2, I’m in the minority as I don’t prefer knit with leather. It presents cleaning issues for me! Part of the problem is it doesn’t get very cold here so first cool weather opportunity I get, I wear one and then get hot and a little sweaty and...sorry, TMI. But that’s the truth! LOL
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Totally understand about the leather jacket, especially being able to wear it in FL. My BFF is south of you in Venice and admires it from a distance. Just not cold enough for you FL gals. My sister flipped when I wore a sapphire outfit for one of her Dr's appt. She ended duping it for herself. When I told her last night I'd picked up a "Sapphire leather/knit jacket," she went bonkers with excitement and ended up ordering one at the ODO price. Good for her! She always sees me in Linea and is slowly picking up pieces here and there. She looks so darling in her little outfits and gets compliments galore. Which is another great incentive. I'll be visiting her this weekend and taking a pile of clothes she wants to see.

I wasn't planning on purchasing a or any blazers...lol, that didn't last long. I missed the black, perhaps some will pop back in later. Do come back and share your thoughts when they arrive.

The loden is an interesting color. I like it. I think it's very handsome. I'm curious to see if I can mix n match the loden and dk khaki with camel, umber, taupe and charcoal grey pieces I already have....or will the upcoming Big Deal blazer be the one to pull all of these together? Looking forward to the sneak peeks! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
That sapphire color is the best, isn’t it? Gorgeous!! So fun that you are able to share your love of Linea with your sister. Hope you have a great weekend together!

I’ll definitely share my thoughts on the blazer. You too! Will be interesting to see what it works with. I’m really looking forward to the upcoming sneak peaks. The faux suede trench sounds wonderful, but again, not necessary for me being in FL. We’ll see if I get one or not. The BD blazer is the plaid one, right? I’m really looking forward to that. More practical for me!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Yes, I love the Sapphire color! It'll definitely be a bright addition to the cooler weather landscape...and winter wardrobe. I didn't purchase the boucle topper jacket from years back. The one that came in Lapis, Ruby and Malachite. Occasionally, the ladies here bring it up and still rave about it. So, I'm truly looking forward to this jacket. I must admit the pale grey is quite striking too.

I forgot to mention I'd purchased the new lighter weight ponte boot cut pant in the dk khaki. Much too long for me but I want to see if shortening will work without destroying the look/style. If it's doable, I'll pick up the other colors. If not, well back it goes. I really like the lighter weight fabric. Pitiful that the buyers couldn't add the petite length this year. Plus whisper knits too. Tsk, tsk. SMH. 

I have more trench coats than brains. I'll have to cover my eyes when these air. With just a little peeking🙈👀🙈. It's the plaid big deal blazer that has me piqued. I hope the fabric is as gorgeous as the tweedy type blazers that Louis offered a few years back. Missed those but picked up the purple version on the bay. Just stunning! There was another plaid he did prior to the tweed in a black/grey and black/brown that was very nice too. So, I'm ready. Louis said this new one will coordinate and tie all of this year's new colors together. It sounds good. 

I hope your new blazers were delivered today.

Respected Contributor

I think the boucle was before my time.
The grey leather jacket was so pretty too! In a totally different way than the sapphire.

I was going to get the lighter weight pontes but when I finally decided to, my size was gone. 😕
I think the length would’ve been ok if I wore a heel. Maybe they’ll come back in petites if popular enough.

Sorry I missed out on those tweedy blazers. They sound lovely, especially the purple one!!
Really anxious to see the new ones.

My blazers didn’t come today. But now I’m worried they may be too small after reading that other post. I almost put the larger size up on check hold too, darn it.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Hopefully it'll be a case of the wrong size tag on the blazers that he been discussed on the other thread. Otherwise a whole bunch of us are going to be sorely disappointed. Myself included. In addition to really throwing off the whole suite of the current new offerings. But let's focus on the positive for now and hope all will be well (fitting) for everyone as the deliveries start to arrive. Looks like mine will most likely Tuesday. There's a remote chance of a Sat UPS delivery but won't know until tomorrow morning. My box of goodies is barely an hour away! I'll have to adjust the schedule for my sister visit if that's the case, wouldn't want to leave a package on the porch.

I look forward to comments on the Dove grey leather jacket. It has a totally different vibe for me compared to the Sapphire. Very sophisticated and chic.

Here's a pic of the violet tweed. There's a utube video from Aug 2014. I wish I could link it for you. I was floored to find another picture on the Walmart website, until I realized that a big ebay seller is listing there. 

Screenshot_2019-08-31-00-47-22-1.png