Regular Contributor

A293753 Linea Gauze Crepe Tank - Primetime Special price

$23.61!

This is a great tank, wonderful to layer.  I recently received the ivory and the turquoise to layer under the kimonos.  FYI....

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

Re: A293753 Linea Gauze Crepe Tank - Primetime Special price

@Ms49r wrote:

$23.61!

This is a great tank, wonderful to layer.  I recently received the ivory and the turquoise to layer under the kimonos.  FYI....

Thanks ! just got on and ordered a black and olive/ that may not be the color, anyways got two. Thanks for heads up.

Respected Contributor

@Ms49r wrote:

$23.61!

@Ms49r   Thank You - and I ordered 2.  

Respected Contributor

I had the black and ivory which look great with my kimonos, and just picked up the fern and turq. This is a great price.

Valued Contributor

I love everything in LINEA! The quality that Louis Dell-Olio brings to QVC is amazing. I really can not believe how low the prices are for the beautiful fabrics and the perfect construction. As many say, "I have a closet full!" and I am so glad that Louis is still on the air. His clothing is the absolute best that the Q offers!

Respected Contributor

I know I missed the deal but am still interested. For those that have this, how does it fit? Any stretch? If I’m usually an XXS but sometimes need an XS, should I get the larger of my sizes?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

Hi, I don't know if this will be much help...but many reviewers commented on the armhole being snug. I sized up from an xs, just in case. Also, do call or place your order with CS  and ask for the primetime price. They've always honored for me, friends and family members.

Thinking about you and other Florida Linea Ladies. I know Dorian is not anticipated in your area but wishing you and everyone else a very safe and damage free event. ♡♡♡

Editing to add...not a whole lot of stretch in this fabric. Minimal at best.

Regular Contributor

Hi morewineplease,

I'm between a M and L in Linea and I got these in a L.

This material does have some stretch.  I have a 38D bust and the L fits well with no pulling and the armholes are perfect too, my bra doesn't show.  It's a flowy fit but doesn't look too big. I probably could have taken the M but the bust may have been too snug.

By the way, I love your picture with your dogs in front of the blue truck...adorable!!

Hope this helps,  Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Thanks for all your input, advice and well wishes! I will size up!

Don’t know if you saw my other post thanking you for your review on the camo and umber pieces. I got my camo pieces and love them! Ordered the umber.

Wearing my black floral ruffle skirt today (the one that’s similar style to the camo). Flirty and fun!
Respected Contributor

@Ms49r
Thank so much for your input and your kind words! 😊
I love that pic, especially since I don’t get many good ones of me with the dogs.