Frequent Contributor

Per Louis's blog, this item is going away. I purchasaed in three colors, I have it in white and it's such a great multipi-purpose item. Great for travel, going to the movies, etc., when you just need a little something to break the chilll. I love all of the colors! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A288395 Hi-Low Knit Top

[ Edited ]

It's so true @Raven1313, this is a great multi purpose garment. I have the original which is hooded and longer, plus this piece in a few of the pastels that were offered as a Big Deal. Love the comfort and versatility. 

I'm really glad you mentioned this. Very timely and you helped me decide what to get my sister who just came home from a prolonged hospital stay. Her leg injury will prohibit any jammy bottoms or long pants for many months and this piece is going to be beyond perfect!!! Not sure how I glossed over this but sincere thanks for your post. ♡♡♡

Frequent Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

It's so true @Raven1313, this is a great multi purpose garment. I have the original which is hooded and longer, plus this piece in a few of the pastels that were offered as a Big Deal. Love the comfort and versatility. 

I'm really glad you mentioned this. Very timely and you helped me decide what to get my sister who just came home from a prolonged hospital stay. Her leg injury will prohibit any jammy bottoms or long pants for many months and this piece is going to be beyond perfect!!! Not sure how I glossed over this but sincere thanks for your post. ♡♡♡

Best wishes to your sister! I'm sure she will love this, and how kind of you to get her a coming home giftHeartWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

This is terrific!  100% cotton...100% comfortable!  And no chemical smell or residue!