Super Contributor

A288390 Boatneck Tunic in new colors posted for ordering

[ Edited ]

The Linea A288390 Boatneck Pebble Crepe Tunic is now available to order in new colors. I could not resist the Dark Teal. I hope it looks good on me when it arrives. It looks kind of Eskandar-ish to me which sometimes works on me but sometimes doesn’t. Wish me luck!

Respected Contributor

Re: A288390 Boatneck Tunic in new colors posted for ordering

@Fair Lady  Thanks for the heads up.   I was looking at this top awhile back to add to my huge Linea collection, but never purchased.  I think it would be great for an upcoming trip that I'm taking and am debating between the black (always love) and merlot (wish they had a picture loaded).

I watched the video and  the top at the time was priced at $56 with a buy more of $52.  It's $62 now.  I would purchase 2 now if they still had some sort of buy more deal.   I love the Linea line and have been a fan and buyer since the very beginning.  I'm seeing QVC start to sneak up the prices of all lines and I guess this is one of the examples of that.

Super Contributor

Yes, @nyc1 I noticed that price increase too. It bothers me especially since it may come down later or be offered with some deal attached to it.  I'm going to try to pay attention to what they do with the pricing in the next thirty days and, if there's a change, maybe I can get an adjustment from CS.

The thing is that Louis' clothes, with his great design and good quality, are still reasonable compared to designers like Eileen Fisher and Eskandar.

Hope you have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Louis said this was coming back in a Petite size, too, but it is not listed yet!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Dear @Maxine49 Thanks for that information. Even though I'm 5'7", sometimes I do like a Petite in something like this. I'll be watching for the Petites to be posted.

Respected Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

Yes, @nyc1 I noticed that price increase too. It bothers me especially since it may come down later or be offered with some deal attached to it.  I'm going to try to pay attention to what they do with the pricing in the next thirty days and, if there's a change, maybe I can get an adjustment from CS.

The thing is that Louis' clothes, with his great design and good quality, are still reasonable compared to designers like Eileen Fisher and Eskandar.

Hope you have a great day!

@Fair Lady  I agree.  The Linea line is my favorite....  design and quality.

Valued Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

Dear @Maxine49 Thanks for that information. Even though I'm 5'7", sometimes I do like a Petite in something like this. I'll be watching for the Petites to be posted.

I am 5'7" also & will be getting the Petite as well.

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49

Now that in a petite size would interest me.  The tunic's are always too long for this vertically challenged lady.