Esteemed Contributor

I'm liking this boat neck pebble crepe longer asymmetrical hemmed tunic dress. I see styling this in many ways. Love the casual throw it on and run plus the ability to doll it up with big, (palm leaf) earrings, the new cuff, a half pound of lips and cheeks and go go go. Change the earrings, add a necklace, your pick, go again. The boat, the beach, shopping or out for a meal and perhaps a movie. Oh, but what color. I like them ALL. 

Respected Contributor

Re: A288390 Anybody ordering?

Hi @rochelleS!

Yes, I ordered the black and white with the black & navy pants. I agree with you--it's really versatile and jewelry-ready AND I can see throwing on the white tunic as a beach coverup. I think this will be a fabulous piece for all the reasone you mentioned!

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO, we did the same order. Those were the 4 items/colors I purchased. They've already shipped and should arrive Tuesday. I've been already getting a lot of wear out of the stand collar, button up tunic and think this tunic dress will be as versatile as those have been.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

Hi @rochelleS!

Yes, I ordered the black and white with the black & navy pants. I agree with you--it's really versatile and jewelry-ready AND I can see throwing on the white tunic as a beach coverup. I think this will be a fabulous piece for all the reasone you mentioned!

@GraceCO just too darn cute!!! Black, check. Now it's between the white and Turquoise.  Both offer alot of options across the board for me. Love Louis'turquoise. Such a flattering color so fresh and alive. I have brown PC capris which will work with the black and white. I have to see what other colors I have buried. I just can't remember right now. Isn't that pitiful. Lol. Like the hibiscus too. Have a hoodie in that color and it's a winner too. I'm a (happy) mess.

Trusted Contributor

Black and turquoise for me along with the navy and black pants! I wholeheartedly echo the sentiments above. And yes, to the beach cover up idea-love!

Esteemed Contributor

Black, white and turquoise. Put the black capris on check hold and am going back for the navy. I'd like to see the fit on air. I seem to remember some older PC capris and pants running rather large years ago. Yes I checked the click here size chart. But I'll pull out what I own manana and compare the numbers. Too tired now and that's OK for now. 

Everyone, enjoy these darling pieces. Can't wait to compare notes in a couple weeks.