Esteemed Contributor

A266906 Cute Shoe on 2-13 Shows

[ Edited ]

Screenshot_2017-02-26-02-29-43-1-1.png  This Mark Fisher sandal modeled during the last show caught my eye. It's been reduced to $31.80 with free shipping. Reviews were iffy, more on that in a bit, but I took a shot and ordered both the white and red. Black is available too. I received both pairs practically overnight. I am very pleased to share how absolutely adorable and well fitting these are on me. Being a platform wedge, they're a fairly low pitch, almost flat, probably an 1.5" incline. Nice to slide into and go, which I already did on an unseasonably warm day last week. They are comfortable. I wear a 7.5 shoe and ordered that size. Unlike some reviews stated, mine were true to size and not narrow at all. I have a wide foot and had no problem with the fit whatsoever. I comfortably wore them for over two hours. The crisp white patent leather is sharp. Sometimes it's hard to find a nice white shoe. These fit the bill. The red patent is more of a yummy rich tomato. This is a very, very pretty color, I'm partial to my reds.

I liked every thing about these little slip ons so much so that I went back and ordered the black patent! Again, super FAST shipping, delivered by UPS. Now this left shoe has a little slip and I was 'flip flopping' a bit. Not too bad though, nothing a little pad under the ball of my foot won't remedy and I still wore the shoes comfortably. I'll put one in this week.

I have a bad back and this is a key issue when buying shoes. I can happily report these sandals passed with flying colors. 

More importantly, I'm glad I didn't let the reviews deter my decision in purchasing and wanted to share. The price is right, nice colors for our summer Linea outfits and the free shipping is a nice little cherry on top. Take a look and hopefully you will be as pleased too.

Respected Contributor

Re: A266906 Cute Shoe on 2-13 Shows

Dear Rochelle, thanks for the review. I have noticed these shoes in the Linea shows too. He has used them often. I am going to give them a try in the white and black and let you know when I receive them.

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you @Marlyn1! Now just paint your toes a pretty color and you'll be all set. I hope you get these as fast as I did. That was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Seems like alot of items have been going out at lightening speed lately. I'll look forward to your comments. Have a great day.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Rochelle! Those are cute. I love Marc Fisher's shoes. I could use a lower heel to go with capris. I know what you mean about white shoes. These look nice. Will have to see if they are still available in my size. Shoes are something I buy multiples of, so I may have to check out the black too. Lol