Respected Contributor

A265620 Sheer Textured Knit Top with Nude camisole.

[ Edited ]

Last night my Husband and I was going out to a social and dinner.

I got dressed in Linea's Black sheer Textured knit top.  Under the top was the Nude color of Susan Graver's Liquid Knit lace trimmed camisole to show through the sheer part of the top.

It looked like my skin was showing through the sheer part of the top.   I wore this top over a long black skirt.    And wore Linea's new silver beaded necklace.   Looked great I thought.

When I came into the room to leave with my Husband he said,  You look nice tonight.  (smile)   Thanks Linea.  

When I arrived at the social visiting everyone before the dinner every lady I visited with made a wonderful comment on the top and ask  where I bought the top?    And of course the men made a nice comment on my top.  It was a WOW night;  everyone will remember my top and they all liked the top.  

Needless to say I was thrilled I had ordered the white color the same time I ordered the black color.  

When I returned home I went on line at QVC, and looked to see if the other color was still there to order.    I was in Luck.... the Flag Blue was still there.   Yeah I ordered it. (smile)

Ladies get this top and put that lace knit camisole under it and you will look devine, and beautiful.   

Honored Contributor

Re: A265620 Sheer Textured Knit Top with Nude camisole.

I've worn both braided tops (white and black) with contrasting tanks such as red or hot pink below them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I agree, this top is subtle but very striking.  

I wore the black textured top with a nude color smooth cami under it, black pants, the palm leaf silver earrings, and it looked great.  You are so right about this top, tasteful but edgy too.  DH loved mine, and for him to notice and say something, well.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW great idea about putting the red camisole under the black Texture top.   That is like red roses and dark chocolate.  Perfect for Valentines Day.   

I put pink under the white and loved that too.  

Now I'm thinking about adding other colors under the top.   Maybe I will check out putting a silver or gold camisole under one of the tops.   Could be fun and different.  

Respected Contributor

Talking about being a edgy top.... two young ladies said it would look cool to wear a black bra under the black top for a see through top.   I told them that would be lovely, and perfect for their generation.  

As you can see this is for all ages of ladies.  The classic lady, or the hot chick.  (smile)  

Honored Contributor

Nice, very nice Ms Sparrow.  And how wonderful that your hubby noticed and complimented his lovely lady.  I truly believe in my heart that when the hubby notices, comments, and you're going out, he's welled up with pride inside to have you on his arm, although he may never say that to you.

And all here who commented, have this top too and get compliments.  Perhaps t his is one that I NEED to possess - my hubby never comments on what I wear!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

pinkdogwood,   you will love how you look in this top.  Have fun with it using different colors under the top.   

Trusted Contributor

This is just a fantastic knit, so designer!  I bought the white along with the skirt and plan on wearing them to a more formal event next month.

The white is just beautiful with Louis's clear crystal jewelry: the long necklace, the drop earrings, and the bracelet.  Silver leather sandals!   I just know I'll stand out in a sea of black.  Cat Very Happy  I always get compliments on my Linea, and I know this outfit will be no exception.

Respected Contributor

Barbara in Virgina,   It is always a smart move to stand out from the all basic black dressers.   The white will look wonderful and with the jewelry you are planning on wearing.   You will look fresh and bright.  Enjoy your evening in great style with Linea's help.  

Trusted Contributor

Just a thank you to onewhitesparrow  for suggesting the Susan Graver camisole. I received mine today in the nude color and like it very much! I did size up one size and love that it is non-cling. Looks very nice under the braided tunics. I would never have gone the the SG site to look for a camisole! Thanks again!