Regular Contributor

A262070 Linea Leisure pull on pants in Cypress

[ Edited ]

On 6/23 someone posted that a new color Cypress in my favorite LL pant was available for pre-order on waitlist in all sizes and I placed an order. Order is still shown as waitlist but I noticed on the item page that Cypress isn't showing at all- not even as sold out.

Does anyone know if this color will be eventually shipped? TIA Rose 

Honored Contributor

Re: A262070 Linea Leisure pull on pants in Cypress

@qvcrose wrote:

On 6/23 someone posted that a new color Cypress in my favorite LL pant was available for pre-order on waitlist in all sizes and I placed an order. Order is still shown as waitlist but I noticed on the item page that Cypress isn't showing at all- not even as sold out.

Does anyone know if this color will be eventually shipped? TIA Rose 

Louis mentioned that the Q loads items into the individual webpage item about 6 months in advance and it shows up as being on waitlist. He also mentioned either on TV or his blog that the Leisure pants will be able to be ordered (no waitlist as seen now) in January, 2018. 

Your cypress order will probably be canceled and once it truly becomes available, then you will be able to order it. HTH.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for that info. Rose

Super Contributor

If some gets the pants in cypress, could you post an idea as to the color.  I ordered a pair in the cypress color, since I own 3 pr of white and one pair in gray.  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

My cypress arrived yesterday-- 2 of them along with 3 black. The cypress is a lovely olive color. I paired it yesterday evening with the WK V neck sweater in olive.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I just ordered in cypress. Love Louis's olive and green shades. These pants are fantastic. I have gotten alot of wear out of the ones I have ordered over the years. I have them in black, navy, grey, and white. Get the most wear out of the darker shades so I am thrilled to have these coming my way in cypress.

Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmom, loveschocolate

Received cypress petite yesterday. What a find color wise! Someone described it as dark olive. Agree, which seems to function as a neutral. Material is lightweight and slimming.

Paired with following tops: Halston A281240 heather cream and Linea alabaster aztec necklace, Isaac A279026 mocha (that was a surprise) and biggest surprise of all was Linea A295912 sienna multi!

Super Contributor

got the cypress and they are spot on ! so glad I jumped on them...Got to post a review,now.