Respected Contributor

A233894 Linea Swing Tank New

Anyone receive this tank yet please give review re sizing - I am between large 39.5 and XL 43 - such odd sizing do not know which way to go smaller or larger - usual size large  around 41.  If stretchy large would work as I am not big busted!

thanks for any reviews.

Respected Contributor

Re: A233894 Linea Swing Tank New

@dulwich

Its stretchy and a lightweight WK.  I have black and I would get more but maybe more fall colors will appear soon. I definitely want more.

im a 16 and large was fine

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar   thank you so much for your review.  Much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this swing tank in two sizes. Small and extra small. The difference I noticed on me was the neckline, which is a somewhat larger and lower and the armholes are a tad bigger. This 'extra' would be fine layered with a shirt or T Neck underneat in cooler weather. Yet, I've no issue wearing this on its own too. Shoulders, bust and the rest of the garment looks and fits fine.

The difference on smaller of the two is around the neckline and armholes on me. There's alot of stretch. Alot. 

The difference is 2" in the Missy sized bust measurement.  It's 4" more in the plus as you know. This garment skims the bust, not tightly but just as it should in your normal size. 

If planning on layering in cool weather or on its own now may be a  consideration. Otherwise stick with your normal WK size. I thought the bust measurement on the click here chart seemed small but it's not once tried on due to the stretch of the knit.