Honored Contributor

A question for those who purchased the Fawn Reefer Coat.....

[ Edited ]

If you do NOT wear it with the matching pants or skirt, what are you wearing it with?

Edited:  (I answered the original second question...there is only 1 style of pants in Fawn. Sorry about that!).

Respected Contributor

Re: A question for those who purchased the Fawn Reefer Coat.....

@SahmIam wrote:

If you do NOT wear it with the matching pants or skirt, what are you wearing it with?

Edited:  (I answered the original second question...there is only 1 style of pants in Fawn. Sorry about that!).

@SahmIam

I wear it with the tan straight leg pant & fawn TN, as LDO styled it. (There's no matching skirt in fawn.) I've also worn it with grey ponte pants + fawn TN. The fawn is a neutral, so it goes with just about everything--black, greys, navy, dk taupe, white. HTH.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO  Thank you, Grace Smiley Happy  I thought there was a skirt (but didn't check) because of all the skirts he appears to offer in the colors of the season. I REALLY need to do my research better, lol

Would you wear it with dark jeans and heeled boots, WK turtleneck sweater, cashmere scarf for a more casual look? The coat is short enough on me that a skirt would work well but I would do darker colors only in that case.

The outfits you've described are always very nice, so your suggestions ( and a few others) are those that I jot down. Thank you so much. : )

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam

I can hardly keep track of everything, including what I already own! I only know what's available in my favorite colors Smiley Wink

I think the reefer coat can definitely be worn casually with jeans. The outfit you suggested sounds perfect to me!

And, thank you for the kind words Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wear mine like I would a blazer. It looks good really over almost anything. I've worn it with jeans and the fawn TN or with black jeans and a black crew neck sweater and a scarf.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I wear mine like I would a blazer. It looks good really over almost anything. I've worn it with jeans and the fawn TN or with black jeans and a black crew neck sweater and a scarf.

This is how I wear the fawn and the port reefer jackets too... as a blazer.

I've worn it w/ winter white pants & matching blouse and w/ black pants, black v neck, white shirt. 

I've rec'd a lot of positive comments on these reefer coasts. Was good pick up for me.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."