Respected Contributor
Hi all. I was able to open up my packages this weekend and try my new items on. My dogs get a kick out of me opening packages (they stick their noses in them hoping there’s something in there for them), then they watch me try things on, then follow me into the other room where there is a long mirror and better lighting. Repeat.

WK dress A343148 - oh how I love this dress. It is very “me”. Just enough swing, really like the elbow length sleeves, it really is perfect and classic. I got the black and green. Such a pretty rich green. Would love this in blackberry too. I got my usual WK size XXS and it fits perfectly. I am 5’5” and tried the petite. I am so glad I did as it hits right below the knee. Love!!!

Soft floral skirt in navy multi A341733. Beautiful print and colors! So pretty!! I ordered a petite XXS and it fits great.

Moss crepe maxi A341730. Got the black petite but this time sized up to an XS based on reading previous conversations about the fit. I’m glad I did. I like the extra room. (I also ended up sizing up in the wildflower skirt that came in black and rhubarb. XXS fit, but XS gave me a little more breathing room and glided across the hips better. Whereas if I gained a few pounds the smaller size might be too snug.). Anyway, this is a great basic. I will probably get the assymetrical top to match. Was going to try the teal set but the top sold out in my size. Might get the merlot set for a wedding but I’ve ordered so many things...some of which I could also wear to a wedding (like the WK dress).

And I know this is the Linea forum but I tried a pair of Laurie Felt jeans when they were a TSV. Wow - such a pleasant surprise! They fit fantastic! I hesitated ordering jeans online as I have such a difficult time finding the right fit. The current brand I wear (because it fits so well) is Miss Me, but most of their jeans are blingy and I wanted some plain jeans. I may have to try Louis’s now.

Expecting a few more items this week...
Esteemed Contributor

Can we assume you're still married? 

Enjoy your new items!

Honored Contributor

fthunt,

Only the dogs saw the try-on's.   LOL

I have the same "misgivings" when a lot is deposited by my door.  Guilt.  It makes many things more pleasurable.

morewine,

I'm thrilled that you love all your new goodies!

Enjoy all in good health!

Respected Contributor

My WK dress in the dark green is perfect, what a lovely style, very flattering and versatile.  I like every single thing about it, color is gorgeous.  A343148

Got it in my usual XL and it fits as if made just for me, a bit below the knee in the petite.  

I do the same try-on routine only I have a cat who also inspects the bags, tries to get in there, watches me try on, move the mirror, etc.  Then next item, he loves it.

Also received the knit/leather jacket from last fall in black (already have the alabaster) and tried that on with the new dress and tall black and suede Marc Fisher boots.  Well, totally amazing and fabulous outfit.  That jacket is a gem.  A297864

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Can we assume you're still married? 

Enjoy your new items!

Lol, yes for now.  😉

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

fthunt,

Only the dogs saw the try-on's.   LOL

I have the same "misgivings" when a lot is deposited by my door.  Guilt.  It makes many things more pleasurable.

morewine,

I'm thrilled that you love all your new goodies!

Enjoy all in good health!

Thanks Goldie!

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

My WK dress in the dark green is perfect, what a lovely style, very flattering and versatile.  I like every single thing about it, color is gorgeous.  A343148

Got it in my usual XL and it fits as if made just for me, a bit below the knee in the petite.  

I do the same try-on routine only I have a cat who also inspects the bags, tries to get in there, watches me try on, move the mirror, etc.  Then next item, he loves it.

Also received the knit/leather jacket from last fall in black (already have the alabaster) and tried that on with the new dress and tall black and suede Marc Fisher boots.  Well, totally amazing and fabulous outfit.  That jacket is a gem.  A297864

@author

I’m so glad you love this dress too!!   It really is a great dress.  However, now I want that black jacket.  What a fabulous outfit!   Just my style.  I had resisted the jacket, but who can’t use another black jacket?   Even in Florida, I wear leather jackets when it cools down.  I have some tall black boots too.  Not Marc Fisher although I usually love his shoes.  Thanks for the styling idea - will have to think about that jacket.  

So funny that your cat is part of your try-on routine too!!   Pets are awesome! 💜

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom

The leather/knit jacket is stunning.  It looks equally wonderful with jeans and casual, but also can be work appropriate, or very dressy.  That's what I call a versatile piece, really cost effective. 

It is a warm jacket because of the knit when it is cold out, but I wore the alabaster one last spring when it was not very cold out at all, so for FL weather it might be useful?  Don't know for sure, but worth considering. The quality of the leather is superior, buttery soft and luxurious.

I had in mind the tall boots when I ordered the dress, and also tried it on with rich dark brown leather MF tall boots and the Linea leather/knit alabaster jacket, the pompeii necklace in the olive tones, and wow.  My cat liked that too.  

The knit quality of the dress is really superior, feels like it has silk in it, looks very expensive.  I am in love with the elbow sleeve length too.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

@crazycockermom

The leather/knit jacket is stunning.  It looks equally wonderful with jeans and casual, but also can be work appropriate, or very dressy.  That's what I call a versatile piece, really cost effective. 

It is a warm jacket because of the knit when it is cold out, but I wore the alabaster one last spring when it was not very cold out at all, so for FL weather it might be useful?  Don't know for sure, but worth considering. The quality of the leather is superior, buttery soft and luxurious.

I had in mind the tall boots when I ordered the dress, and also tried it on with rich dark brown leather MF tall boots and the Linea leather/knit alabaster jacket, the pompeii necklace in the olive tones, and wow.  My cat liked that too.  

The knit quality of the dress is really superior, feels like it has silk in it, looks very expensive.  I am in love with the elbow sleeve length too.

You are quite the enabler!!  I have the moto leather jacket in plum from a few years ago.  I’m assuming the leather is very similar.  I am going to have to try it on again and decide if I want the one you have in black too.  I think my main issue with the jacket was I wished the sleeves were longer.  

I imagine the green dress looks just as good paired with more earthy tones.  Lol at your cat liking it too!!

I agree the dress feels like it has silk in it.  Love the elbow length sleeves.  Another winner by Louis!  

Honored Contributor

Great reviews! @crazycockermom

I’m holding off on my review about the WK Petite Green dress because I want to see it in the Small vs. the size (Medium) I bought based on X back & chest measurements. The Small has shipped so I will know in a week how it compares,

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼