Trusted Contributor

Re: A VELVET Skirt! Gorgeous Colours!

My 2 skirts shipped today.  This is the first time I’ll have new items before the show.

Valued Contributor

I'm not liking the voluminous look of that velvet skirt in the pictures at the Q.  Please, anyone, post your evaluation on that when your skirts arrive!

Trusted Contributor

@TheOwl wrote:

I'm not liking the voluminous look of that velvet skirt in the pictures at the Q.  Please, anyone, post your evaluation on that when your skirts arrive!

Mine arrived a few minutes ago and I quickly tried it on.  The Q must have had a fan blowing air up the model's skirt because mine hangs beautifully!  I'm 5'6 and ordered a medium.  It's the same lovely fit as the boho and came approximately  2 inches above my ankle.  I will wear this with boots for a more informal, everyday look.  It will look lovely and sophisticated with the tuxedo jacket as well. Another hit from Louis!

Trusted Contributor

I received the black and port skirts.  The crushed velvet is so pretty.  I’m going to wear them with a simple WK sweater.  Can’t wait for the show to see them styled.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your review, I feel better about ordering the skirt now!  I need nothing making me look bigger below the waist than I already am.