Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Pretty Pair of Shoes...

Happy Birthday 🎂 @Ms49r !!!

Can't wait to hear how you like the shoes 

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Rochelle!  Please post when you get your pewter leather shoes too.  They are so pretty and such a great neutral.

I ordered my black shoes a half size up because of the pointed toe and put my normal size on hold.......we'll see.......

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart
GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Regular Contributor

Hi Rochelle!

I'm watching Monday Night Football but wanted to let you know that I received my pumps.  They are beautiful.....but......I ordered at half size bigger which worked perfectly but I need a wide width in these (and they don't come in wide widths).  I will sadly return. Let me know if they worked for you. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms49r

Hi Diana! 

So sorry the shoes didn't fit. That's so disappointing. I too have a bit of a wide foot, it'll be interesting to see how the leather fits in my regular size. I'm holding the next size up just in case, which I'd mentioned. The shoes are currently at my local UPS hub. If they're not handed off to the P.O. I should get them tomorrow. I'll certainly report back on the fit and am crossing my fingers that the leather will have a little more give for me. Stay tuned!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms49r

I did receive my shoes in my regular size. One foot is a bit snug width wise so I released my next size up. Looks like these may arrive tomorrow, Wednesday unless they're handed off to the P.O.

The color is very attractive. A smart neutral that'll work with so much if not everything in the wardrobe. The heel height is comfortable. There is a bit of toe cleavage showing but I'll have a better overall impression when my next size arrives. If this doesn't fit properly I will look for another brand of shoe in this metallic pewter color. I'll post back upon receipt.....

Changing gears. Been looking for a true red shoe and came across the Sofft suede pump. Looks like the color will work withe all of my Linea reds and more. I searched the Internet for reviews and they were all over the place. From the "best shoe ever" to the worst. Geez. But I'll be the guinea pig here as I ordered and am waiting for in process (3days) to flip to shipped. Wide width is available along with other colors and finishes. Some of which are offered at other vendors. It's a pretty shoe, I hope it fits!

Screenshot_2018-10-22-17-08-13-1.png

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS  I love those suede pumps.  Those are just what I've been looking for.  Please let us know what you think when you receive them,  Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@rochelleS  I love those suede pumps.  Those are just what I've been looking for.  Please let us know what you think when you receive them,  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks @Trudey!

I'm excited and am really looking forward to getting this red pump. I saw there were a total of six choices offered. There's a black suede , black patent, red suede, both gold and silver metallic and a neutral light beige. They're out there. The mfgr has these at the same price offered here with free shipping and returns on their website. I'll share my impression as soon as these beauties arrive. Stay tuned!

Regular Contributor

Hi Rochelle,

Those red pumps are lovely! It's so hard to find that color.  And I'm glad you liked the pewter pair, hope the size up works!

I found a pair of dressy black wedge heels at T J Maxx along with 3 pair of just above the ankle boots (black leather, black suede and cognac leather), so I'm set for fall here in California.

I find that I can't go above a 2 1/2" heel anymore and be comfortable.  I'm so envious of the hosts and models in their 3+" stiletto style shoes and boots!  They look so stylish!

Post when you get your red pumps and the pewter ones too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ladies, 

Checking back in with an update on these Marc Fisher pewter pumps. Regrettably, I am unable to get a proper and comfortable fit in this particular shoe. My regular size 7.5 was snug and my foot literally swam in the 8, which I found odd as I don't recall such a huge difference going up a half size. Both the shoe and box were marked an 8 but something seemed largely off. And yes, that's a bit of a play on words, but nevertheless true. Could these been mismarked? It sure seems like it. I don't know.

Regardless, this is a smart looking pump. The style and lower heel height would likely be attractive to many. If a pointed toe is something you can wear, and you dont have a wider foot, take a look. I am especially attracted to the neutrality of the pewter color. It's a very nice take away from our normal shoe color selections, goes with literally everything and adds that bit of pizazz that makes our eyes smile as we walk. I will continue to seek out this footwear shade elsewhere. ♡♡♡