Super Contributor

Re: A List of People Whose Linea Orders Have Been Mishandled

I ordered A294604 Linea Flutter Sleeve Blouse in Black XS. The blouse arrived in XXS in a plastic bag labelled XS. I returned the XXS but the XS is sold out and I still have not received credit for my returned item.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The instant it became available, I ordered J358184 (Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Crystal Bead Cluster Necklace) which was one of my key pieces for the fall and instead received a bracelet from another brand entirely. The necklace is sold out. When I contacted CS they were very nice as always and of course offered me a full refund including shipping, but that is cold comfort.

Earlier I ordered the new whisper knit slim skirt in regular Port and received the petite version. I kept it as the regular was sold out and it's fine, but not okay to get the wrong item.

Last year I ordered a Linea trench coat and received...a blender. Seriously. I ordered a piece of apparal and received a kitchen appliance. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I endured the fiasco of the mushroom and black pants and port blazer being available when ordered, then backordered, in process, backordered, in process - over and over - and finally canceled.

Trusted Contributor

When the Linea mushroom blazer came back into stock in my size, I ordered it. My order was accepted, went into process.   After about 4 days, it went into backorder.  Bad enough, right?   No.  It still showed up as in stock on the website in my size for a week.  Even after 3 phone calls to customer service. 

It then went from in process to back order ping ponging back and forth for a few weeks landing up in back order and finally cancelled.

is it so difficult to keep track of how many pieces you have to sell and stop selling when you run out.?   Even when the customer calls you to correct your mistake and it takes more than a week to stop  selling a sold out item?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

The instant it became available, I ordered J358184 (Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Crystal Bead Cluster Necklace) which was one of my key pieces for the fall and instead received a bracelet from another brand entirely. The necklace is sold out. When I contacted CS they were very nice as always and of course offered me a full refund including shipping, but that is cold comfort.

Earlier I ordered the new whisper knit slim skirt in regular Port and received the petite version. I kept it as the regular was sold out and it's fine, but not okay to get the wrong item.

Last year I ordered a Linea trench coat and received...a blender! Seriously. I ordered a piece of apparal and received a kitchen appliance. 

You win the Internet today! 😄😲

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I ordered size 6 black blazer before the Sept 7 show and received a size 18.

No size 6 available for exchange ,so stalked and reordered size 6 black blazer Sept 10.

Black blazer went back and forth between in process and backorder for a month.  

Finally received the correct blazer just few days ago. 

Honestly , I would not put up with this service if there was any other option for buying Linea. 

Contributor

I ordered the DFG long cardigan, but received a quicker factory tee shirt. Luckily the cardigan was still available. I also ordered two big deals. One as soon as it was posted for ordering and another one right before the first presentation at 9pm. The first one came, the second one is still processing. I’m not sure if I will ever get it.
Contributor

I ordered the DFG long cardigan, but received a Quacker factory tee shirt. Luckily the cardigan was still available. I also ordered two big deals. One as soon as it was posted for ordering and another one right before the first presentation at 9pm. The first one came, the second one is still processing. I’m not sure if I will ever get it.
Contributor

Jean in NC ordered (A415824 Bella Vita pumps in red) on 9/29/18.  Received the correct item, wrong color (tan).  I observed that the style name of this shoe is "Scarlett" so I assumed the person who had pulled the order saw the word "Scarlett" on the shoe box and thought it was the red color.  Honest mistake.  I called customer service and explained the issue.  Placed another order for the same shoe in red and AGAIN received the TAN shoe.  Now the red is sold out in my size.  (To add insult to injuy....I paid $100.00 for the shoe at QVC, but found it online at Nordstroms for $70.00 and free shipping).

On 9/16/18 I ordered A343162 blazer in port and A343164 slacks in mushroom and black.  Orders went through as usual and showed in my Order Status as "in process' for several days, then suddenly swithched to 'Backorder".  I also received a letter from QVC, apologizing that I would not be receiving my items.  I checked stock and all 3 items were showing as available.  In addition, my original order kept flip flopping, sometimes 4 or 5 times a day, from backorder to in process.  Thirty two days later, I received the items that the Q told me I would not be receiving!

On 10/3/18 I ordered A343460 , trench coat in scarlett, at fifteen minutes past midnight.  The order showed as "in process' when I turned off the light to go to sleep.  When I woke up, the order at changed to "Backordered".  How can it be backordered when I had to be one of the first few to order the item as soon as it became available on the website??  Oh, it also still showed as being in stock under the item description.  Out of sheer frustration at the inadequacies of the ordering process, I canceled the order.

Contributor

Received 2 pair of green faux suede pants.  Did not received 1 black and 1 green as ordered.