Honored Contributor

Re: A List of People Whose Linea Orders Have Been Mishandled

@2E wrote:

I ordered the A343460 LInea Trench coat in Red as soon as it was posted at midnight, but I received A210151 Quacker Factory Dream Jeannes instead. 

I also ordered two A343472 Big Deal Linea lamb leather jackets. The jackets arrived in boxes that were crushed nearly flat, the tape ripped, and the boxes partly open. These are just the latest examples of QVC's poor quality shipping materials.I never have problems with the boxes used by other online vendors.

Like many others, my Linea Blazer A343162 in Port bounced between In Process and Back Order for severalweeks, often changing status multiple times in a single day. I noticed that QVC just canceled the order on October 17.

@2E.   There is nothing wrong with the QVC shipping boxes.  UPS should have better sense that to load a piano or similar on top of them.  I've received many jackets in them, most recently two 100% lamb jackets and they've always been fine; well packaged in plastic with tissue to protect buttons and fold on a hanger.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I don't often order Linea items but this thread title caught my eye.  Those of us who order items from other fashion lines (like Mizrahi) have also been experiencing problems.  

@september.   I've received more wrong sizes, items etc. In the past 4-5 months than in the previous 25 years I've shopped at the Q combined.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Here are some of my recent issues with Linea orders. This is important because so many of the Linea items sell out and if your order is bungled, you just miss out entirely.

I ordered the Linea port blazer the day it was presented and my account showed "in process" for days and then it went to backorder. I checked my account every day and some days, within hours it would switch from in process to backorder repeadedly. This went on for weeks until I finally cancelled the order. I was tired of constant;y checking my account. I began to feel obsessed. LOL

I had the same experience with the Linea pearl necklace. I ordered when it was being presented and the following day it went to backorder. That is where it is today.

For the linea big deal leather coat, I ordered one navy, one red and one black in my size and ordered the same three colors for my daughter in another size. I checked my account a few hours later to be sure we were getting our coats. Three additional blue coats showed up as ordered. I was able to cancel the extra coats that night. The following day, I checked my order status again and a new navy coat showed up as ordered. I called  customer service and they said they could not cancel it. It was delivered and I will now return it. 

I do not have these issues with any other vendor at QVC. I am a 25 year customer and have been purchasing Linea for probably 17 years. Linea is an outstanding designer and QVC is lucky to have him. 

Thanks for listening to my complaints.

San Joaquin 

Super Contributor

My mom has been shopping at the Q forever but does not own a computer so she orders everything by speaking directly to the operator. She ordered 1 red trench when they were presented. She got 2. One on EP and one not. Huh? Both billed to her so one was shipped back. She now realizes she needed the petite. I went on my computer and noticed they had a petite 4 in red in stock plus other sizes on WL. I quickly called her so she could place her order. The CS rep told her there were NO coats available and NO WL. Huh?? I'm looking at my screen! I placed the order on my computer for her and it went thru. What is going on? ? 

Contributor

I, too, had my order messed up by the wharehouse.  I ordered the trench coat, and what did I receive instead????  A pair of pants - not even in my size.  The order number was not even close, and pants surely don’t look like a trenchcoat.  I, of course, lost out completely on the trench, as it sold out in black while on air, and I am really ticked off.  How hard could it be for the wharehouse to pick the right item #?  And not to notice that pants don’t look like a trenchcoat?  Really poor service.  This is a very popular line on the Q, and it’s very disappointing that the Q can’t get it’s act together on shipping the right items out.  Too bad I can’t buy Linea anywhere else, or I would!!!

Respected Contributor

This is a request to Customer Service.  The buyer for Linea is requesting the actual names of everyone who is listing their complaints on this forum.  Since you have the screen names as well as our actual names, would you please forward them to the buyer for Linea.  None of us are comfortable using our actual names on a public post.  As stated this is at the request of the buyer for Linea.  Thank you.

I ordered a pair of the Super Ponte pants in Fawn.  What I received was s striped pair of Susan Graver pants that didn't even vaguely resemble the tan colored Linea pants.  When I called Customer Service within an hour of my receiving this mistake, they said "Sorry" there were no more Fawn pants in a size 12.  Good old QVC shipping strikes again except most of us are getting really fed up.  They need to take a page from their HSN "sister station" and do their shipping accurately, within a few days (not weeks) and use more UPS and forget the post office.  I'm tired of getting my expensive purchases stuffed into my mailbox.  No wonder they're wrinkled beyond belief.  And after all, we're paying for all this postage, coming and going, and getting little more than a lot of grief in the process and not even what we've ordered..

Esteemed Contributor

@Animal Lover 2 wrote:

I ordered a pair of the Super Ponte pants in Fawn.  What I received was s striped pair of Susan Graver pants that didn't even vaguely resemble the tan colored Linea pants.  When I called Customer Service within an hour of my receiving this mistake, they said "Sorry" there were no more Fawn pants in a size 12.  Good old QVC shipping strikes again except most of us are getting really fed up.  They need to take a page from their HSN "sister station" and do their shipping accurately, within a few days (not weeks) and use more UPS and forget the post office.  I'm tired of getting my expensive purchases stuffed into my mailbox.  No wonder they're wrinkled beyond belief.  And after all, we're paying for all this postage, coming and going, and getting little more than a lot of grief in the process and not even what we've ordered..

@Animal Lover 2

So sorry this happened to you. Take a look at A273303 in Tan. I have the Fawn Super Ponte Pant and these in Tan. Different fabric but a virtual color match. This is a lovely fitting trouser pant and currently available in sz 12 (do check the click here measurements though) if this is a style that'll work for you. HTH 's

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@2E wrote:

I ordered the A343460 LInea Trench coat in Red as soon as it was posted at midnight, but I received A210151 Quacker Factory Dream Jeannes instead. 

I also ordered two A343472 Big Deal Linea lamb leather jackets. The jackets arrived in boxes that were crushed nearly flat, the tape ripped, and the boxes partly open. These are just the latest examples of QVC's poor quality shipping materials.I never have problems with the boxes used by other online vendors.

Like many others, my Linea Blazer A343162 in Port bounced between In Process and Back Order for severalweeks, often changing status multiple times in a single day. I noticed that QVC just canceled the order on October 17.

@2E.   There is nothing wrong with the QVC shipping boxes.  UPS should have better sense that to load a piano or similar on top of them.  I've received many jackets in them, most recently two 100% lamb jackets and they've always been fine; well packaged in plastic with tissue to protect buttons and fold on a hanger.

@Kachina624

I'd like to respectably disagree with you regarding the shipping boxes. One of my BD jackets arrived in an approx  23" ×17" × 10" deep box. The carton is rated for 75 lbs with a 35 lb crush rating. The jacket folded inside was swimming in the extra space. No packing material to absorb the void, just the folded garment. I don't believe UPS puts "pianos" atop light boxes. In fact if you've ever seen the inside of a UPS truck, you've noticed their shelved system with heavy and large on the floor and bottom tiers. This particular box and others like it that my recent garments, including my Trench coats, were packed in all were open in varying degrees. The glue style packing tape was not adhered properly, leaving the contents unsecured and gaping open upon arrival. A second BD was delivered in the same size box but with half the depth. This properly sized box was delivered intact. I honestly think the choice of containers can and does make a better shipping experience. Apparently this has occurred multiple times as reported by others on this board. It's the first times I've seen so many similar comments after a recent shows items were shipped. Something is wrong. 

OT but somewhat related is the 15 × 15 × 15 box I received that had a lipstick duo and another cosmetic item inside. I was totally shocked at the waste of material being shipped in this oversized box. Total overkill. Again.

Frequent Contributor

On 5/2/18 I ordered Linea top A304735 in four colors at the same time. I received three of the Linea tops, and one clothing item from another vendor which I returned.  The return item was credited against Linea sales, but it was not a Linea item. To avoid the hassle, I did not reorder the item although it was the one color I really wanted.

On 5/12/18 I ordered Linea top A306339. I received another customer's order and invoice for a clothing item from a different vendor. I returned the order. The return item was credited against Linea sales, but it was not a Linea item. I did reorder, but I did not go through the exchange procedure.