Valued Contributor

Re: ;Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

What I find to be different lately is that an item that was new and introduced two to three weeks ago and then waitlisted by me, has not been fulfilled after those two to three weeks.  In the past, I had my item within a two-week period. 

My recent experience with waitlisted items (old and new products) has been a highly unusual Linea ordering experience for me.  Maybe all this error and delay are wrapped up in that horrible rumor (?) that we now pretend we never read.  What's with ignoring the elephant in the room, anyway?  What gives with that?  

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@golding76  what rumor?  Where or is it still up so that I can catch up on what is going on? 

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I wrote what I considered an innocuous reply to @golding76  and it was deleted so....no info here.

It's probably true if it keeps getting squelched.

Trusted Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

What I find to be different lately is that an item that was new and introduced two to three weeks ago and then waitlisted by me, has not been fulfilled after those two to three weeks.  In the past, I had my item within a two-week period. 

My recent experience with waitlisted items (old and new products) has been a highly unusual Linea ordering experience for me.  Maybe all this error and delay are wrapped up in that horrible rumor (?) that we now pretend we never read.  What's with ignoring the elephant in the room, anyway?  What gives with that?  

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@golding76  what rumor?  Where or is it still up so that I can catch up on what is going on? 

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I wrote what I considered an innocuous reply to @golding76  and it was deleted so....no info here.

@tipsy  - Agree.  All I can say.  In addition to "play play play", I am in a "buy buy buy" mode.

Valued Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@tipsy  - Agree.  All I can say.  In addition to "play play play", I am in a "buy buy buy" mode.

@DecorDiva exactly! Bye bye bye

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

luvitorleaveit,

I am sorry if my statement came across as a tease (and I did not want that to happen), but I was hoping that everyone knew what had occurred previously.

DecorDiva is correct; she wrote a post that was no more "inflammatory" than mine was, but her response to my original post was deleted.

By now, with several references to "buy, buy, buy," you most likely have figured out what the message was that was scrubbed and that is to be forgotten for the moment.

Honored Contributor

Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

Just stop.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Seriously? Is this continuing?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My heavens, such rude snappishness. 

Not nice, ladies.

I was trying to respond and not appear to be ignoring luv.

Very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Very disappointing.

Indeed. ⬆️

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I think that Louis left us that now deleted message to give his loyal followers a heads up so we can act accordingly, whether that's sending emails, not missing out on items or whatever.  We should support him in whatever way is best for each of us.  

Respected Contributor

THIS really needs to STOP. It's doing harm!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel