Honored Contributor

;Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

[ Edited ]

What I find to be different lately is that an item that was new and introduced two to three weeks ago and then waitlisted by me, has not been fulfilled after those two to three weeks.  In the past, I had my item within a two-week period. 

My recent experience with waitlisted items (old and new products) has been a highly unusual Linea ordering experience for me.  Maybe all this error and delay are wrapped up in that horrible rumor (?) that we now pretend we never read.  What's with ignoring the elephant in the room, anyway?  What gives with that?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

@santorini 

I did place another order earlier today. It too, is waitlisted. I probably should've contacted CS when Louis said these were in stock and have my WL switched to in process instead of waiting...only to be canceled. I am still smokin' mad! 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  I received my dark gray petite pants on 9/19. There was no problem with the order at all. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS I to ordered the Dk. Gray and I also ordered the Bisque on 8/16.  I did finally get the Dk. Gray, they did cancelle them sometime, I want to say, the beginning of Sept. and I re-ordered them and put them on waitelist again, I then received the Dk. Gray a couple of weeks ago,  But I didn't receive the Bisque, even though they went on "in process" at the same time the Dkl Gray did. They, the Bisque, then went back to waite list and now they have been cancelled again.   I think I am going to re-order them again, for the third time !!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my petite grey the same time I ordered the petite plum August 8.  The grey was on waitlist and just arrived last week.

That doesn't sound right that your order was cancelled, I figured the grey petite and regular sizes were just stocked.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ;Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

@golding76 wrote:

What I find to be different lately is that an item that was new and introduced two to three weeks ago and then waitlisted by me, has not been fulfilled after those two to three weeks.  In the past, I had my item within a two-week period. 

My recent experience with waitlisted items (old and new products) has been a highly unusual Linea ordering experience for me.  Maybe all this error and delay are wrapped up in that horrible rumor (?) that we now pretend we never read.  What's with ignoring the elephant in the room, anyway?  What gives with that?  

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@golding76  what rumor?  Where or is it still up so that I can catch up on what is going on? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 

Thanks for sharing your experience with these pants. I received my Bisque WL order. The opposite of what happened with you. I can only hope we both get what we've been waiting so long for sometime in the near future. Fingers crossed, eh.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ;Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

luvitorleaveit wrote:

@golding76  what rumor?  Where or is it still up so that I can catch up on what is going on? 

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I wrote what I considered an innocuous reply to @golding76  and it was deleted so....no info here.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I hope you like the Bisque color,  the Dk. Gray are a Dk. Gray and very nice.  Yes fingers crossed !!!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the dark grey in petite on Aug. 18 and did receive them on 8/26, no problems.  I am so sorry to hear of all these weird Linea "issues;" could there be an ulterior motive??