Esteemed Contributor

8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

[ Edited ]

My A303147 (petite) have been canceled. I am not happy! I placed my order as soon as these were listed, available on Waitlist on August 16th. I see all sizes in the petite grey are currently waitlisted also. Did these pants fall into the jewelry vortex too?

Did anyone receive their order? Waitlisted or otherwise?

Honored Contributor

Re: 8-16 WL Super Ponte Grey Pant CANCELED!!!

I received the grey pants and I also ordered while they were wait listed but it was not a petite. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @DiAnne. I saw several but not all sizes in the grey regular were waitlisted .

I'm very curious as to those who ordered the petite. Has anyone received their orders? Is there an issue there or was it just my order? 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

My A303147 (petite) have been canceled. I am not happy! I placed my order as soon as these were listed, available on Waitlist on August 16th. I see all sizes in the petite grey are currently waitlisted also. Did these pants fall into the jewelry vortex too?

Did anyone receive their order? Waitlisted or otherwise?

I ordered these in a petite as soon as they were posted and received mine. Sorry to hear this, but am I surprised? In a word, no.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS , I waitlisted the regular and thought I lost them bc  they were waitlisted in my size yet mine were not even in process.  But I got them a few days ago. 

Keep stalking, a pair will pop up in the next few weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lrmuffin 

I did place another waitlist order in petite earlier today. Grrrr 

Frequent Contributor

It does seem, more and more, that first ordered
is last shipped, or frequently never shipped.
Those who most want an item never get it.
What a backwards way to do business !!!
Esteemed Contributor

@flgirl2 

I agree with you. The shipping method order system is grossly unfair. It should be 1st in 1st out.

This screw up has messed up my multi coordinating of outfits. My mix and match is now nix and stalk. I'm sooo smokin' mad. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS I don't what size you are, but the petite slim ponte pants (A384505) are available in sizes 8 and above in the grey color.  I ordered those because the boot cut in dark grey was on wait list in my size.  

Respected Contributor

I thought that was their rule. If the item comes in stock within 45 days, it will be shipped but if not, it will be canceled. The math adds up so maybe that's what happened. You could place another order to have your name on the list. Sorry this happened to you.