Trusted Contributor

@Trudey  If you can watch the video for A214117, the crinkled georgette, you get a good look at the caneel blue color.  To me it looks like a dusty teal.  However your eyes see it, I think it's so pretty.

Respected Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

@Trudey  If you can watch the video for A214117, the crinkled georgette, you get a good look at the caneel blue color.  To me it looks like a dusty teal.  However your eyes see it, I think it's so pretty.

@yellowrose  Thank you so much.  I watched the video and the color is pretty, but a little too dusty for my complexion.

Trusted Contributor

Trudey, I have the caneel blue georgette safari set and the caneel blue is really such a chameleon in color. When I put the green patina fish necklace (virdigris) against it, it matches perfectly, thus the caneel looks more green. But when Louis pairs the new nugget necklace in the blue/gunmetal it makes it look more blue. One of the above posters called it a dusky teal and that is a good description as well! To my eyes, it leans toward green, but don't let that stop you from trying this fabulous color! I absolutely adore the color.

I have both the safari set and the solid boho, and it also compliments an older vintage boho in black paisley (A216531) from several years ago, as well as a chili pepper print skirt (A226260) Louis had for us with a ruffle cascading down the front. Both skirts are beautiful. 

More selections to go with this beautiful new top from Louis!

Honored Contributor

I see in the sneak peek, Louis paired the cancel blue with the rhubarb wildflowers skirt.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼