Super Contributor

3 New Linea Tops

[ Edited ]

Heads up! Short Sleeve Swing Top, Mixed Media Swing Top and Off the Shoulder Peasant Blouse have been listed!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up Fair Lady! They are all beautiful and the colors are so pretty. Louis has been amazing this season! Between the clothing and jewelry I'm dizzy with excitement, 

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I've ordered the short sleeve swing. So, looking at the rayon/span content, does it look like this will be the same knit as the ballet neck long-sleeve high-low hem with the empire seam top? Can't remember the number. Will have to look when I get home. I'm wondering if it is. I'm interested in the white, but if it is that weight and knit/fabric, that may be too thin for me to order the white. Will get the colors. I love easy-throw-on-and-run wardrobe options.

Respected Contributor
Oh no. I like them all...
Trusted Contributor

Swing wouldn't look good on me, but that caneel blue top is lovely.

However, I need my will power to kick in since I have a large

Q bill coming due, thanks to Louis.

Not as large of a bill as some of you Woman LOL but large enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I like that sleeveless mix media top, but do I need it...LOL

Occasional Contributor
It is the same ratio, 90 rayon 6 elastic as the one you were referencing.
Super Contributor

Re: 3 New Linea Tops

[ Edited ]

The peasant shirt is so feminine! I'm glad that Louis posted a picture on his site with the top worn on the shoulders as I prefer to do...unless my husband and I are on a romantic date. I believe the ivory will go well with all the boho skirts, or my new Linea capris....options are endless. 

Super Contributor

I'm always grateful for Louis' photographs and descriptions. The photos posted by QVC are often unattractive and not helpful. I also find it frustrating when QVC doesn't post  photographs of the colors that are offered. Thank goodness that Louis  gives us the needed information on his blog! His clothes are so beautiful that they deserve to be showcased nicely.

Respected Contributor

I love the new peasant top.  I'm trying to decide between black and caneel blue.  Can anyone describe the caneel blue for me?  Is it more green or blue?