Trusted Contributor

3 New Crepe Gauze Pieces- Open Front Cardi, Tunic and Pants!

“THE DESERT SAND & DARK SAND CREPE GAUZE”

copper3

…………………………THREE NEW PIECES IN CREPE GAUZE!…………..The OPEN FRONT CARDIGAN, A293748………..The TANK TUNIC, A293753……………..and the PULL-ON PANT, which is being offered in Reg. length, A293755, and petite length, A293756……………..I can’t think of a better fabric to take you from SUMMER right into FALL…………..The Open Front Cardigan is made beautifully…………..The front is piped for a clean “Designer” finish. The silhouette is a gentle SWING, which gives the fabric a fluidity and flow. There are generous side slits that enable you to use the pant pockets with ease. The cardigan is also UNLINED, and beautifully finished on the inside, which also enables the cardigan to move as you walk. It has an asymmetrical hemline, not extreme, but keeps the eye moving vertical instead of horizontal……an elongating effect………….The Tank also is made beautifully. The neckline and armhole have a delicate narrow piping. There are also generous side slits in the tunic…….It is approx 27 inches long for the xxs. The fit is easy similar to the tank with the georgette border…….so whatever size you chose for that would definitely work for this………………..The Cardigan and Tunic Tank are both in…………………DESERT SAND……………….The Pull-on UNLINED pant in the Crepe Gauze is in the………..DARK SAND…….I chose these NEUTRAL colors to give you a tonal look. It also gives you a column of color without being matched……The pant has a classic silhouette…..not wide….not narrow…..a width that should work for most……It has an approx 8 inch bottom opening for the xs……………The top has a full elastic with a flat front so there isn’t any unneeded shirring over the tummy. The trouser pocket gives the languid look of a beautifully draped pant………………The LOOK is pure “Designer”……with the joy of maximum COMFORT!………………For accessories I have chosen my new ETRUSCAN pieces……all in RUSSIAN GOLD…….Russian Gold is NOT a SHINEY 12 carat gold look!!!!! It has the look of 24 carat, and it looks like gold from ancient times……..very ethnic………The 72 inch necklace has a 3 inch extender so you can double, triple and quadruple the necklace for many different looks. The bead itself was inspired from ancient cultures, and you can find similar beads at the gift shop at the Metropolitan  Museum of Art in NYC……however they will not be this length and the WILL BE five times the price. As a bonus the dead and drop earring is sold WITH the necklace. For some it may be too long, but it is easily shortened to what ever length you desire. As part of the group there is also a four row stretch bracelet, but it is a very loose fit so it should drape onto the hand……………You would never know it’s a stretch bracelet!……………….The second NEW FISH being offered is the RUSSIAN GOLD pendant…….One eye is a pale Amethyst [as shown], and the reverse side has a tonal eye, so you can wear it with anything…………….For those of you who are looking for something a little more unique, I am sure you will love these pieces in the Russian Gold………………..all of this will be on my Aug. QVC2 jewelry show………………………..enjoy…………………..much Love………………….Louis

“THE CELADON & IVY GAUZE CREPE”

green

………………………….CELADON…….is a very illusive color…………..Celadon glazes were used in China centuries ago, and the pottery and vases, that still exist, are extremely expensive. They can still be found in venues like Sotheby’s. You can also see magnificent examples of Celadon pieces in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. If you google “Celadon” you will see the variations of this color……….Some have a tint of yellow, and some look more in the Aqua family as the color I have chosen……all are beautiful…………..I chose…….IVY…..as the pant color, and I think the combination exhibits a unique flare for the woman wearing it…a sense of individuality. Of course there are many other colors that can be worn with Celadon…..such as the Dark Sand crepe gauze pant or the Black……..Remember, I also showed the Ivy pant with the Celadon Ombre tunic……………..I chose to accessorize the outfit with the Green Patina Etruscan necklace, earring, bracelet [not shown],   and fish. As with the glazes, no two pieces in the Green Patina are exactly alike……that is the nature of this plating…..It is very artisan…… I also added the Russian Gold Etruscan necklace, because I love the combination! The two colors work off each other beautifully……………….You all know how wonderful this fabric feels on the body…..It really is weight-less, and so comfortable………………..enjoy………………….much Love………………Louis

“BLACK CREPE GAUZE”

copper4

…….BLACK GAUZE……What more is there to say………Each piece an essential….Each piece to be mixed with the other gauze colors, and so much more of what you already own……I accessorized the Black Gauze with the ………..COPPER OX ETRUSCAN jewelry………………………..enjoy……..much Love………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: 3 New Crepe Gauze Pieces- Open Front Cardi, Tunic and Pants!

Love these simple. elegant pieces and happy to see more crepe gauze!! The desert sand & black for me. Oh, and that necklace Heart

Super Contributor

Love, love, love them.. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am doomed. . . Actually it is my credit card that is (Sand) doomed.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE these simple easy pieces, and all the colors are perfect. The celadon with the green patina jewelry is just beautiful. I really have to think about what pieces I want in which colors. The pants in all the colors for sure. I already have the celadon ombre tunic, so the ivy is a must. This is not going to be easy. I hope the prices are good. That will make my decision easier.

Respected Contributor

I love these pieces and colors and fabric too!  I wish I had had them before I retired; perfect for traveling and doing presentations, etc.  So lovely, simple, elegant.  Deciding will be difficult!

Trusted Contributor

Love the celedon color.

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty. Very Eileen Fisher. Not for me, but I can many of you looking gorgeous in these pieces!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I love the ivy and celadon combo.  It makes me want to go dig in my fabric box and find that wool crepe an make a pair of similar pants. 

Honored Contributor

black is a no brainer for me.....a great basic. i can see it with jeans or my marla wynne flatter fit pants.  i am hoping the celadon reads a bit more green in real life than what is pictured. on my computer it almost looks more aqua.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein