Regular Contributor

$25 for Black Safari Shirt set

A214117 in Black only, many sizes. If I could wear black I would be stocking up on this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: $25 for Black Safari Shirt set

Does anyone know how Louis is doing?  I have so many of his clothes throughout the years.

I really miss seeing him and his beautiful clothes.

I think about him whenever I wear a piece of his clothes.

I have his old "window panes" tops and two of his newer ones.  He is such an artist.

Has he stopped designing for QVC and is he retired?

I hope he is well and enjoying life.  I know he misses his sweet wife.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Does anyone know how Louis is doing?  I have so many of his clothes throughout the years.

I really miss seeing him and his beautiful clothes.

I think about him whenever I wear a piece of his clothes.

I have his old "window panes" tops and two of his newer ones.  He is such an artist.

Has he stopped designing for QVC and is he retired?

I hope he is well and enjoying life.  I know he misses his sweet wife.

@Annabellethecat66 - I became a fan of Linea too, later than most though. His clothes are just perfect!

Louis left QVC late last year. It was QVC's decision, not his. I'm really surprised they let a designer who consistently had 5 star reviews go. Big mistake on QVC's part- they will never have another with his attention to detail.  

You can read other posts on this thread that discuss the situation.  Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom @Annabellethecat66 

Think of all the Linea Ladies thanking Louis when they open their closets in the morning!

You can find his latest news on his blog louisdellolio.com

Honored Contributor

@CGee @beach-mom  Well it’s a bad decision I think.

His clothes are not we’re but are amazing.  My friend recently told me I had more clothes than a department store.

I mention it to show how I can pick out one of Louis’ pieces in a minute.  I haven’t worked since my soon 48year old daughter was born.

However, when I leave my house I look like I was going to the office.  But when I go to the Drs ( which is where I mostly go) I’ll often pick out his clothes.

Please let him know that he has lots of fans still here at QVC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can let Louis know himself at....louisdellolio.com....on.his web site hit blog and you will see all of his latest posts. He's done a retrospectrive of his first 10 years at QVC with photos and stories. Now he's taken a break and is doing a retrospective of his 1991 Anne Klein Resort line. It's wonderful to see, and everything looks so modern! You can ask him anything on his "Ask Louis" section and send him a message. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.