Trusted Contributor

Looks like this lovely necklace sold out yesterday! Congratulations Louis! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 20th Anniversary Necklace

Yes indeed congratulations Louis!  Glad I received mine.

Honored Contributor

I liked that necklace a lot and would have bought it in a heartbeat had it been offered in silvertone but I have no use for gold, just don't wear it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

There are seven 5-star reviews so far on the necklace! Looks like it will be a very special piece!

Honored Contributor

More gorgeous in person
5 out of 5
Anonymous 05-13-20
"I am never disappointed with Linea jewelry, but this piece exceeded my expectations. The quality and detail are outstanding. The pictures do not do this piece justice.
Did you purchase and receive the item you are currently reviewing?Yes
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Best Friends

Was this review helpful?10

Stunning!
5 out of 5
designista 05-10-20

"This necklace has the look of an un-earthed treasure, The scale, proportion and use of materials conjure up all kinds of images of other cultures and times. It is a fitting and timeless testament to Louis Dell'Olio's designs. Happy Anniversary!

Just perfect
5 out of 5
foxie2 05-09-20

"I echo what the other reviewers have said. I love the placement of the signs. Being a Pisces, I always “ go with the flow”. This piece will always be treasured .

Bold Statement Piece
5 out of 5
tigress66 05-09-20

"A stunning necklace to celebrate Louis' 20 years at QVC. The zodiac sun motif is beautifully done and on the reverse is the signed commemorative message. It is a large piece, but no huge and could be combined with other of Louis' necklaces....but I think it makes a terrific statement on its own.

Was this review helpful?20

Another Winner
"Received this necklace today. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Not surprised, everything from Linea by Louis Dell Olio is wonderful. Just wish I could purchase all of his jewelry...although I have MANY pieces. I would not give up any of them. Especially not this one as it commemorates LDO's anniversary. Get it and I believe you will enjoy it as much as I intend to.

Was this review helpful?20

Very Chic!
5 out of 5

"Simple but beautifully done! The medallion is just the right size in my opinion so the necklace looks so well balanced around my neck. The medallion has weight but is not heavy and lays beautifully on the very substantial black leather cord....this looks expensive. With the horoscope sunburst on one side and the inscription on the other this is a treasure to own and a conversation piece indeed .
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Me!

Was this review helpful?30

+ One Singular Sensation +
5 out of 5
unpeudemoi 05-06-20

"Pow! On the minimalist side of the ledger, moderne, one could say. This can make the simplest cotton T- Shirt dress/tunic look important. The medallion has heft but is not heavy, The bar slides on the smooth, substantial diameter, leather collar allowing for centering of the focal piece as one lengthens or shortens on your neckline. The medallion itself dangles freely from the bar. The imprint of the Louis XV sunburst surrounded by all twelve (12) astrological signs is impeccably executed as is the 20th Anniversary commemoration on the reverse with Louis' signature. It makes me think of an Olympic Medal for Fashion Excellence. It's quality, quality, quality. I'll be proud to wear this conversation starter.
Congratulations to Louis!
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Co-workers

Was this review helpful?41
Honored Contributor

MINE JUST ARRIVED!

The "20th Anniversary Necklace" just arrived, and it is every bit as spectacular as you've read.  

Oh my.  I love that it has a bit more heft to the metal used in all parts, including the lobster claw.  I'm not a fan of material and workmanship that suggests the lowest common denominator was invoked.  The necklace is not heavy.  It is simply that there is a better quality being used here for all parts.

As a Leo, I was particularly drawn to the sunburst medallion that is the focal point of the necklace.  Louis added something that took the beauty to a higher level with the metal tube to which the medallion is affixed.   His signature boldly appears on the back of the medallion.

There is great drama to this piece with Russian Gold metal and a black cord.  Not too much, though.  It looks sophisticated.  I hope more are ordered for those who missed out this time.  

Respected Contributor

I am so glad I ordered this when it was available; the reviews sound great! 

It is very striking and just enough different from my other jewelry, but it is the sentiment and the special-ness of it that tipped me over the edge into ordering it.  Can't wait to get it.....!

Esteemed Contributor

It is spectacular from the scale and heft. A very special piece. I would have bought it even if it were not a commemorative item but the signature makes it extra special. So glad I have this. Wish there were earrings!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

gardensla,

If Louis makes earrings, I dearly hope they are clip-on like the larger Italian earrings.  These days, I can wear only gold earrings in the pierced style.  

Because the medallion would be somewhat large if made into an earring, I am making a bet that Louis would make it a clip-on.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

gardensla,

If Louis makes earrings, I dearly hope they are clip-on like the larger Italian earrings.  These days, I can wear only gold earrings in the pierced style.  

Because the medallion would be somewhat large if made into an earring, I am making a bet that Louis would make it a clip-on.

If he would make an earring the size of the coin earrings, that would be a nice complimentary size to the pendant.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼