Trusted Contributor

Re: 2016 LDO lunchtime specials, limited quantities, and other great linea bargains

QVC seems to have a Linea LTS daily.  The one for 7/04 is a cross which I already own.  It is BIG but beautiful and well made.

J264036 - Linea by Louis Dell 'Olio Goldtone and Cabochon Cross Pendant

Was $47 now $23.40 or 4 EP's of $5.85 - CLICK HERE

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Goldtone & Cabochon Cross Pendant

Respected Contributor

Re: 2016 LDO lunchtime specials, limited quantities, and other great linea bargains

I own this cross and love it too. I get so many compliments everytime I wear it. I think I'll pick up three for presents. At this price it's a bargain.

Esteemed Contributor

The cross is one of my all-time favorite Linea pieces. I ordered a second one to have on hand and maybe to try layering. 

The original price reflects that this was offered many years ago; today it would be in the 70.00 range.

The TSV price is remarkable!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Well, I was sure asleep at the wheel---I just saw this post today!  I have this cross and love it. I would have bought more...c'est la vie...

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whoever put the station Linea necklace up needs to edit the post because

it's hiding partially the text of subsequent posts on I Pads.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-V-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Flecked-T-Shirt.product.A255670.html?...

I love this wonderful v neck t shirt---one of my favorites.  It is $14.84.  I am picking up a couple more for sure.

Regular Contributor

In case anyone's interested, A25569 is the matching cardigan, Limited Quantity pricing for $20. Size 1X in Natural only.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this cardigan I already Had the natural with the matching tank and I have the cinnamon color now, so flattering.

They have had quite a bit of Linea as lunchtime specials I also brought the signature two-tone necklace that fell off my radar once I got the silvertone.  I always get compliments on his jewelry too.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm loving this recent run of LInea Lunchtime Specials!

I also bought the J320468 station necklace in two-tone, @Luvitorleaveit1. I usually prefer yellow gold, but this necklace is perfect to add some silver. Gorgeous necklace - the quality is always a surprise - Linea jewelry is high-end, and to have gotten it for a Lunchtime Special price of $38 is just great.

Honored Contributor

Whoever posted the photo of the station necklace, please edit your post, it makes every new post to this thread unable to read on an IPad. The first part of the post is cut off by the photo which is showing up on the left side of the post. Thanks. Woman Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼