Respected Contributor

Re: 10/09/2019, Live Chat with Louis on Facebook - @ 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time

[ Edited ]

Loved seeing Louis in his beautiful home by the sea with his adorable pups! He looked so relaxed and happy. That three-button blazer he presented in the new colors is my favorite--have the black, mushroom & port--and will add the caramel and red. Jewelry was outstanding, as always. 

I really like the new FB format, which gives us an opportunity to hear Louis tell us so much more about his designs than on a QVC show. I love listening to every single word he has to say, but honestly, at times, it was a challenge to actually hear him. Either Jennifer was talking over him, or interrupting, or the mic was turned down on Louis. Easily fixed, I'm sure, so that we can take in all that Louis has to say. I don't want to miss a word!  I enjoyed the "live" event and look forward to seeing (and hearing!) more of our dearest Louis.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it after work yesterday and it was great. Live sneak peeks are so much better than still photos.
Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I love listening to every single word he has to say, but honestly, at times, it was a challenge to actually hear him. Either Jennifer was talking over him, or interrupting, or the mic was turned down on Louis. Easily fixed, I'm sure, so that we can take in all that Louis has to say. I don't want to miss a word!  I enjoyed the "live" event and look forward to seeing (and hearing!) more of our dearest Louis.

I must say, Grace, I have to heartily agree with you. The interrupting Louis in mid sentence was maddening! And how many times did Louis have to say--"don't jump ahead"? I'm there to listen to Louis and I don't want his words and train of thought to be interrupted. We learn so much from the Master Designer. Let's hope that improves.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I watched it after it was live. I really enjoyed seeing the new blazers. I do own the red pants but it might be too much on me pairing with the red blazer. I did like the deep forest green which I also have those ponte pants. 

I liked very much the Capri set in the multi, but don’t really use clip on earrings. I will hold off on that & wait for the sneak peek pearl with the cranberry in it. 

The Sound was very rough yesterday & it probably is today as a coastal storm begins to move in towards us later today on LI & CT.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Bums me out. Guess if you don’t “ do “ you are out of luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dodies wrote:

Bums me out. Guess if you don’t “ do “ you are out of luck!

@dodies  Did you go to his FB page? I’m sure he has an open page and not private. If FB asks you to join just x it out. Google his name and Facebook. All of the hosts have open pages so I would think Louis would.

Honored Contributor

This is the FB where the video is: https://m.facebook.com/HerLineaStyle/

LDO@herLineaStyle google on FB search.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't "do" Facebook, either.  I just went to Louis's page and can see the Live post, but when I click on it, it doesn't load.  Just keeps going around and around....

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

I don't "do" Facebook, either.  I just went to Louis's page and can see the Live post, but when I click on it, it doesn't load.  Just keeps going around and around....

I told them on FB comments on that video on an IPad are showing lost internet connection. In order to see the comments, I had to log into FB from my desktop, then go to HerLineaStyle & then click on comments to read them.

Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to join Facebook because I think it's a horrible company. But I was able to view the video w/o joining. The sound was wonky at times. He has a fabulous view from his house. How great for Louus.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."