Honored Contributor

Re: ☘️ The List For March Shows! ☘️

Once again, thank you, JJM.

Respected Contributor

Thanks JJM!

I’m reposting my question here. Does anyone know if there are two solid sleeveless midi dresses coming? The camo and rhubarb both look like midis but they have different necklines. I thought Louis said there were three styles coming - the maxi with short sleeves, the sleeveless midi, and a print.
Honored Contributor

There is a V neck sleeveless midi dress in Regular & Petite length in solid color; scoopneck sleeveless maxi dress in solid color & a placement floral print maxi dress. 

That’s all I got from his blog notes & photos.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmomwrote:

There is a V neck sleeveless midi dress in Regular & Petite length in solid color; scoopneck sleeveless maxi dress in solid color & a placement floral print maxi dress. 

That’s all I got from his blog notes & photos.

Yes - that’s my understanding as well.  The Maxi with sleeves is also going to be available in Regular and Petite lengths - and should be presented during one of his Shows later this month.

According to Louis, the V-Neck Midi is due in May and will be available in 5 Colour options.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for clarifying ladies. I was confused because I thought there were going to be three styles total. Not four. Yikes!!
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermomwrote:
Thanks for clarifying ladies. I was confused because I thought there were going to be three styles total. Not four. Yikes!!

@crazycockermom - Yes this can be confusing.  There are 3 Linea Dresses coming soon.

The Maxi with sleeves which Louis has already Sneak Peek’d and should be presented during the group of Shows later this month.

Then there’s the solid, sleeveless Midi coming in May.

And finally - a placement Floral Print Maxi - I have no other information on this Dress yet.

Last year there were no Spring/Summer Linea Dresses offered - am happy that this year we have 3!  I wear them all the time - and need to replenish my supply!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Check Louis's blog for a message I left regarding the crisscross bracelets! 

And thanks as always for THE LISTHeartHeartHeart

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Thank you, JJM.  You do a terrific job.  There should be some kind of reward for all you do for QVC through LDOs forum.  

Respected Contributor

As always Thank you @JustJazzmom. You are spoiling us all.  I always use your list when ordering especially prior to showtime!  

Respected Contributor

Louis has posted his Show Times/Dates for April & May!  Lots of 2 hour Shows coming up!  AND - on May 30th Louis has a 2 hour morning Show on QVC1.  

As new Sneak Peeks get posted - my Linea List grows longer!  

April 17th, QVC2, 10:00 PM to midnight [2 hour show]

April 18th, QVC2 3:00pm-5:00pm [2 hour show]

April 19th, QVC1, 1:00pm-2:00pm [2 hour show]

May 2nd, QVC1, 6:00pm-7:00pm [1 hour show]

May 3rd, QVC2, 7:00pm to 9:00pm [2 hour show]

May 30th, QVC1, 10:00am to noon [2 hour show]