Esteemed Contributor

Where is the supersize French vanilla duo highlighter

I've been looking for it for months and I'm getting seriously low.  Did the Q stop offering it ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is the supersize French vanilla duo highlighter

I have not seen a supersized French Vanilla (with or without being paired with the shimmery Portofino) at all this year.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix. I know , and she was offering all the new highlighters .  I had a few backups but I'm almost out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue, I'm in your corner that the new Gelatos Laura is pushing don't hold a candle to Baked Vanilla.  Baked Vanilla is the perfct highlighter to me because it gets the job done without without sparkle and shimmer.  

It is a multi-purpose product for me.  I use it as a setting powder for concealers; as an eyeshadow base; under and over the brow bone; and any other place where my face needs a lighting boost.  Perhaps QVC is holding off on the supersized Baked Vanilla until the holiday shopping season starts in the fall.  In the meantime, you could buy the regular size from Laura's website (she has frequent promo codes for discounts).  Since the product last a long time, that will tide you over until the Supersize possibly returns to Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

thanks @Trix, I use it all the ways you mentioned also.  I was holding out for the Supersize and was hoping it would pop up in July.   I have to go back and check my orders and see what months I ordered them in.  I've been using it for years and I'd be lost without it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It was in the 2nd shipment of the Venice collection so I just received one not that long ago. I guess I am in the minority where I enjoy a bit more OOMPH to my highlighters so I enjoy her gelato highlighters more than this particular one, but it does the trick if you want something subtle.

Esteemed Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

It was in the 2nd shipment of the Venice collection so I just received one not that long ago. I guess I am in the minority where I enjoy a bit more OOMPH to my highlighters so I enjoy her gelato highlighters more than this particular one, but it does the trick if you want something subtle.

Thanks @ctinaw I just ordered this set solely for the highlighter.😊 Hopefully it will arrive before I'm totally out.

Respected Contributor

I see it for sale on the Laura Geller site. There are two: the French/Portofino with a brush for $43 and the French/Golden Rose (looks nice!) for $37 with no brush.

I must use this every day. It's a great highlighter because it's not blindingly bright. Just enough "oomph."

Since she has it on her site, I assume it's going to stay part of the line.

The more I use her products the more I like them. I got the last Lights of Venice with the bronzer and it's the best bronzer for me--I'm fairly light and most bronzers come off dirty or too orange. Not hers. I just wish she'd put different lipstick colors in the kits; they are usually a mid warm pink and I'm a bit tired of it.