Valued Contributor

Any ideas on what the TSV in August will be? I’m new to this product line and am loving everything so far. 

Thanks!

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

I would like to know about the TSV too. I really miss seeing LG. I noticed she is not on QVC as much as she used to be. I know she sold her company about 1 or 2 years ago & since then I haven't been seeing her as much. I really enjoy her products & I wish she was on the Q more. I didn't even know about the TSV until now. Can you tell me how you found out about it? Thanks! 

Valued Contributor

@donniesmom

I was was on the LauraGeller.com site and clicked on the option for upcoming QVC shows. It states it there. I’ve still no idea what the TSV is going to be . . . .

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

Thank you Suz585! I hope it's something with her new foundationSmiley Very Happy.

New Contributor

According to her Twitter, it will feature the Filter First foundation. Other than that tiny little tid bit, I have no idea. Her Instagram has the foundation and concealer pictured together. 

Valued Contributor

@Lfeizgud

Thanks!

**Suz**
New Contributor

Four piece Flawless Fundamentals with the Filter First foundation, mascara, lip butter, and something else. Why all the secrecy? Calm down, you’re not the last episode of Game of Thrones. 😂

Valued Contributor

Laura Geller Makeup Flawless Fundamentals Four Piece Collection, Glam Lash Mascara, Lip Butter (new), Foundation Sponge Brush and Filter First Foundation in 9 colors

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller

Filter First Luminous Foundation helps create the perfect canvas for your most effortlessly radiant look and helps blur the look of imperfections so your skin looks flawless. The fluid, medium- to full-coverage formula feels weightless and breathable on skin, so though you may feel bare-faced, it's got you covered.

All you have to do is add a coat of GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara and a swipe of Color Luster Lip Color in Cranberry Crush to complete your look.

From Laura Geller.

• Includes 1-fl oz Filter First Luminous Foundation; 0.11-oz Color Luster Lip Color in Cranberry Crush, a sheer wash of berry shade; 0.25-fl oz GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black; and Smoothing Foundation Blender
  • Ivory: fairest skin, pale with balance pink and yellow undertones
  • Porcelain: fair skin, pale with peachy pink undertones
  • Buff: lightest beige skin, with balance pink and yellow undertones
  • Beige: light beige skin, with warm yellow undertones
  • Medium: medium-neutral beige skin with soft peachy undertones
  • Caramel: medium dark skin with olive undertones
  • Cognac: medium dark skin with warm golden undertones
  • Pecan: deeper medium skin with rich golden undertones
  • Mahogany: dark skin with warm reddish bronze undertones