Respected Contributor

Question about Laura Geller French Vanilla Highlighter

I love her French Vanilla Highlighter my question is which one of her Gelato Highlighters comes close to the French Vanilla Highlighter?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Laura Geller French Vanilla Highlighter

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I love her French Vanilla Highlighter my question is which one of her Gelato Highlighters comes close to the French Vanilla Highlighter?

@Naturesbeauty - I have two of them, Ballerina and Gilded Honey. I wear Gilded Honey a lot. But I absolutely LOVE French Vanilla, and as far as I'm concerned nothing comes close. If you're going to try to with one of these, I will guess Diamond Dust, which I do not have. The reviews say it has a tint of pink in it. I will say to compare the two I do have with French Vanilla that French Vanilla is more of a creamy (very light) sheen and these are a more pronounced sheen. I also have some of her older highlighters. Some came in kits. I absolutely love Portofino. It is very close to French Vanilla, with a little more sheen. But as for the gelato highlighters, I would take a chance on Diamond Dust! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty - I have two of them, Ballerina and Gilded Honey. I wear Gilded Honey a lot. But I absolutely LOVE French Vanilla, and as far as I'm concerned nothing comes close. If you're going to try to with one of these, I will guess Diamond Dust, which I do not have. The reviews say it has a tint of pink in it. I will say to compare the two I do have with French Vanilla that French Vanilla is more of a creamy (very light) sheen and these are a more pronounced sheen. I also have some of her older highlighters. Some came in kits. I absolutely love Portofino. It is very close to French Vanilla, with a little more sheen. But as for the gelato highlighters, I would take a chance on Diamond Dust! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @beach-mom. I think I will go to the Ulta Store and try them out. I'm in hopes that QVC will bring back the French Vanilla. I really like it. Again thanks. 🙋🏻❤️
Honored Contributor

YW @Naturesbeauty! If QVC is sold out, it is available on sale on Laura's website as a duo with Portofino. It's also available in a kit there called "Glam on the Run" for $8.75! That's a really good buy for this! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I don't understand why Laura doesn't make this available on it's own...or better yet in a super size like she has in the past.  She knows women want it because she always mentions how well-loved it is.  *sigh*

Trusted Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty Try looking on eBay or Amazon. I'm sure French Vanilla is out there, somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this highlighter along with her blurring powder.