Occasional Contributor

I bought the 4 eye and face palettes from the QVC/Laura Geller brand. The palette called Sunday Brunch (silver palette) has a liner in it but I don't know what the color is called. I would love to order the liner but can't without a name. If anyone knows the name or knows how I can find out the name let me know. Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Product name question....

Laura Geller has a website. There you will find a phone number and an e mail address to get in touch with them.

Honored Contributor

@TrueBlue1 

I checked Q's inventory and there are only 3 of LG's eyeliner, but maybe one looks like yours?

Otherwise, I would take the advice that @Janey2 gave and try contacting LG's site. Good luck!

Laura Geller eyeliner Search Results - QVC.com 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me that 'Line' shade looks like a dark-ish taupe color. You might find an eyeshadow in that color fairly easily. Taupe is very popular. 

Laura Geller Makeup | Laura Geller Party In A Palette Full Face Palette  Sunday Brunch Brand New | Poshmark

I use the Maybelline Expert Wear shadows as liners. I wet my brush and apply it as a liner. This is a taupe shade they make:

"Tastefully Taupe"

download.jpg

@TrueBlue1 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone!!! Not sure why I did not think to call them.

Have a good day!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

To me that 'Line' shade looks like a dark-ish taupe color. You might find an eyeshadow in that color fairly easily. Taupe is very popular. 

Laura Geller Makeup | Laura Geller Party In A Palette Full Face Palette  Sunday Brunch Brand New | Poshmark

I use the Maybelline Expert Wear shadows as liners. I wet my brush and apply it as a liner. This is a taupe shade they make:

"Tastefully Taupe"

download.jpg

@TrueBlue1 

I just bought that Maybelline Taupe shadow and it's far too light to be used as a liner plus it has tiny bit of sparklies in it.  I'd rather use their 'Made for Mocha' shadow b/c it is matte and dark enough to use as a liner. I apply it with a wet liner brush.

"Made for Mocha"

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Makeup, Made for Mocha, 0.08 oz.