Respected Contributor

Re: No Laura Geller Holiday TSV

I got the Kit a few days ago.  I ordered my regular shade, Medium. Having a difficult time getting the same coverage with this product compaired to the regular B&B, which I use all the time.  And, the more I have to apply, the more I get this "irridescent pink" hue to my face.  Hmm...  This is not supposed to be a finishing powder, right?  Maybe I should have gone up a shade?  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Re: No Laura Geller Holiday TSV

I don't know the answer on that one.  I am using it now since I got the kit but my regular balance and brighten is in my makeup bag along with the glow compact.  The glow is lighter than the regular on my skin and even in the compact.  I want to watch the demos when it airs.  I also went to the item number and posted a question "what colors will be in the a/d" since i ordered this on a/d.  Maybe you could add a question about shades and it will be answered on the show?  My mom ordered the kit in medium just because she wanted this foundation but she hasn't gotten hers yet.