Contributor
Email reply from LG today
Hi Joanne! As of right now, we won't be having a holiday TSV on QVC US; we are having one in November in the UK!
Valued Contributor

Re: No Laura Geller Holiday TSV

First no BE and now no LG TSVs ... what's up w/that?!?

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

First no BE and now no LG TSVs ... what's up w/that?!?

@Lynnster67  What's up?  More money in the bank for you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I guess you were wrong! There is a Laura Geller TSV on December 16.

Lights of Venice 8pc color collection.

laura geller.png

Super Contributor

And it's on auto delivery.

Respected Contributor

And it is the newer Balance & Glow.  Have been wanting to try this so I ordered today.  Reviews are mixed on the Glow, so hope I like it.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I haven't tried the glow yet either Mistic, but I do look forward to trying it.  I hope it doesn't look too shiny on me.  I probably wouldn't have purchased it alone but I like everything else in the picture (except the pink mink, which is too bright for my skintone). 

Respected Contributor

Little T in KC ~  Me too.  I didn't want to pay the price for just the Balance & Glow, but this kit got my attention with all the added goodies to try.  I will (hopefully) use all but the Mink Lipstick.  I have two young Granddaughters who LOVE to get my "leftovers" for playing Make-Up.  My order has shipped, so will post how I like it.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I think that you'll like everything! 

Super Contributor

I say that you'll love everything because the blush looks like a beautiful luminous pink; it reminds me of ethereal rose.  I can only tell from the pictures though so fingers crossed.  I also looked up reviews for balance and glow and it appears almost all gave 5 stars and that it's customer top rated.  Jillian, LG makeup artist, loves the balance and glow. The lip gloss appears to be a good color, and I hope it is.  The formula on the color luster I just love; I've got several colors and even bright colors I've had good luck with on this formulation but this color is a new shade and I can't tell if it's bright or neutral; it appears to be very wearable from the pictures.  The eyeliner looks like a standard black liquid liner which is a go to for me anyway.  Glam lash seems to be a LG favorite, so I look forward to trying.  The eye dew should be fun to try.  The shade is pewter although in the photos it does not look like pewter, but does look wearable I hope.  This should be a fun kit.