Super Contributor

There is a new tsv for laura geller in the insideQ.  It's called for the love of chocolate 7 piece collection.  This one is more what I would call a full face.  I don't really care too much about liners and especially mascara as I have a boatload of mascara.  It includes:

baked balance n' brighten( I don't really need this either but...), retractable face brush, baked blush n' brighten in a new shade called cherry truffle, 6 shade eyeshadow palette called mocha( there are 3 pink/purple shades and 3 cream/brown shades), eyeshadow brush, iconic baked sculpting lipstick in chocolate raspberry, color drenched lipgloss in cafe au lait.  It is available on auto delivery

Respected Contributor
I wish she'd put Baked Elements in a TSV already. I don't like the BnB at all. So I immediately dismiss any tsv that includes it.
Honored Contributor

pic:LG TSV.jpg

I'm not interested, sadly.

Trusted Contributor

I feel that a lot of her kits are geared towards a true tan complexion.  Which is great, but not for me personally.  She loved rich, deep eyeshadow and blushes.  I do like that blush sahde but would have to apply with a very light hand.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Yes....I'm fair skinned. I can't get a good color match with BnB. Though Baked Elements Porcelain is just a tad too yellow on me, it's a pretty good match.
Super Contributor

I'm fair skinned also.  I have used the porcelain for years and really like it.  It works better for me than bareminerals which is always a tad too dark.  Even in the fair

Respected Contributor

Love the eye shadows, blush and lip gloss. Not sure about the lipstick, it looks a little too dark for me. I'll have to wait and see it presented.

Respected Contributor

The blush is the only thing tempting me, so I'll pass (thank goodness I can!). I have enough B & B for a year, I just bought her Delectable eyeshadow palettes several months ago, and I just don't care for her lip stuff or mascara (though if I needed the other things, it's still a good deal).

Contributor
My LG TSV arrived yesterday. It is gorgeous!!! The blush is really pretty peachy pink bronzer color. Lip colors peachy brown. Eye shadows pink and browns. This might be my favorite kit so far!!!♡♡♡
Respected Contributor

Re: New tsv for august

[ Edited ]

Glad that your like the kit.

I'm so tempted to order it now, but I would still like to see it presented. On the other hand, I hate waiting till the end of August for the show.  Smiley Frustrated

Decisions, decisions!!