Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies

I bought my first LG item : 

A264575 Baked color intense shadow duo. I love them! They go on so nice and I'm not allergic to them.

I liked her product so much when someone recommended Bora Bora blush, I wanted to try it. I could only find it in a kit but the kit had spackle included and that was something I wanted to try too so I bought it. I've only used it once but so far so good. I like the blush and the spackle seemed to keep my make-up on longer. A lot of primers make me break out so I have to wait and see on that.

I am fair with pink undertones. Do you think the pink buttercream would be a nice color for me?

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Super Contributor

Pink Buttercream blush is one of my favorites. I have a travel and regular sized pan. It's very pigmented so you only need a light touch of a brush to pick up enough product. I have light skin with a pink undertone.

Valued Contributor

Thanks. They carry it at ulta. I think I'll check it out.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Super Contributor

@azgal

Ladies,

I so wanted to try L.G. baked "goods" .... especially the bronzer, but when I read the ingredients, I knew in good conscience, I could not.... Blue Lake 7, BHT, Talc, Aluminum were a few that I steer away from.   Sadly, there are parabens in the eye shadow!

Honored Contributor

I dug out 1 of my LG foundations I purchased quite a while ago to see if I could wear it.  OH my gosh, I broke out something fierce. That is why I quit wearing LG foundation several years ago.  Thought I would try it again. Nope can't wear it. Had to throw my foundation away.

I tried her spackle but again I broke out so had to return that a couple years back.

Blush I can wear with no problem.  I love Berry, OR, Subtle Orchard. I believe that color is no longer made. 

Honored Contributor

i like the eye shadows and blushes of LG.

the shadows blend quite nicely.  Am using tropical hues this week in blush.