Contributor

Laura Geller has a today special. 8-22-17. I can't wait to find out what is in it.

If anyone finds out what it is let us know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Today Special

I don't believe we can post the Item No., but here is a picture.

IMG_0426.PNG

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

thank you already ordered should ship today Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife, thanks for posting.  How did you find out about this?  I usually get all LG notifications but not on this.  I know we can't post item numbers.  Can you tell me what products are included?   

Super Contributor

I am really disappointed to know that she puts talc in her products.  Well at least balance and brighten or glow have talc.  Im at least glad I found out before i bought it.  Cant wear BE anymore so I guess Ill try something else.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis...it's posted in the August Insider. I'm sure you'll still get the email prior to TSV day.

Collection includes: (1) .32oz Baked Balance-n- Brighten, (1) .16oz Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, (1) .16oz Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey, (1) .049oz Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Gilded Bronze, (1) .06oz Baked Eye Shadow in Honey Butter/Bordeaux Buzz & (1) .21fl oz Color Luster Lip Gloss in Honey Caramel

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife.  I actually got my Insider in the mail yesterday so saw it there.

Frequent Contributor

I got my insider magazine yesterday and tried to order the TSV but the ship date wasn't until August 30thh , don't understand that maybe it's a sign that I don't need it

Super Contributor

Sometimes when they put stuff in the insider, it still won't ship until shortly before the tsv date.  I find it a little annoying.  I am also of two minds as to whether to order this on auto delivery since my London in bloom auto delivery was just cancelled this morning.  They can't support the product.  I am always thinking whether I really want to order a tsv on auto delivery when they may get cancelled.