Contributor

Anyone know when Laura Geller will be having a Today Special? Hopefully April Insider will have one listed.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Today Special

I don't know but I know I just order the set of 3 kajal eyeliners from her last show (never tried them before and can't wait), and I order the back from the vault blush from the same show, plus on A/D for the lights of venice, even though I use regular balance n brighten more than the illuminating. 

Super Contributor

There wasn't one listed in the April insideQ

Frequent Contributor

Traditionally she used to have a TSV prior to Mothers Day.  I hope so!

Contributor

Laura did say on one of her presentations that she had something special in June for her qvc anniversary. I love love love Laura g

Super Contributor

I love her products also but I will have to think about ordering another tsv..I just saw that my last shipment of her for the love of chocolate that was back ordered has now been cancelled.  Waiting for the same thing to happen to my mally bounce back to you that was backordered.

Highlighted
Contributor

I've seen that happening a lot on the forum. That's terrible I hate she did that with her set. 

Super Contributor

I am not entirely convinced it's all the vendor's fault.  I had pushed mine back in both cases a few weeks.  I know that even though when the original orders are placed you are supposed to have a set on hold,  I think that Q's system allows extras to be ordered and I think my sets are sold to eBay sellers looking for extra to sell.  I think when you make your order that should be it.  No buying extra sets.