Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV Dec. 16

The blush in the Venice kit is stunning.  I have really loved everything in this kit, plus what is showing up for A/D.  Can't believe eyeliner is not black in shipment two, but the lipstick and gloss are beautiful (my favorite shades), the mascara and foundation are wonderful, and I do not need a new split pan highlighter as I just bought one IN that same size and shade in July and they last forever!!!   But LG baked makeup does not go back, please correct me if I'm wrong?! Her products last forever and so high quality.  Love it.

Respected Contributor

@JeannieInMD wrote:

Well,  I wonder if it will be on auto-delivery?  I just found out the Mediterranean Collection is not shipping the third and final auto-delivery shipment because LG did not deliver it to QVC.  Very disappointed as the bags were cute and now I have an incomplete set and was counting on that make-up.  Smiley Sad

Can this be trusted?  Feeling let down (not by the make-up) by Laura. 

Laura Geller doesn't deliver lots of orders. I am very glad to see that QVC is experiencing this also.... as well as on LauraGeller.com.

As far as I am concerned, the website and company should be renamed LauraGellerStinks.com

Laura Geller is Scrooge in disguise!

Trusted Contributor

I've never experienced a problem ordering from Laura Geller and have ordered more from her site than QVC because of her wonderful sales.  I received a compact of a blush one time that was broken and they replaced it with no hassle.

Super Contributor

I ordered something from the LG site many times; on two occassions, I've had to return something.  Received requested replacement immediately and the 2nd time received a refund (they must have been out of the item I was try to get).

Valued Contributor

@Bambi z wrote:

I don't know why pink mink is always in kits.  And as to the lipstick and lipgloss, Lg often does that in kits.

First time I've tried it and it was a winner for me - EXCEPT the formula was so dry, that was diappointing. Wish it were creamier. Maybe I just got a bad one. But the color is great.

Valued Contributor

@LittleT in KC wrote:

The blush in the Venice kit is stunning.  I have really loved everything in this kit, plus what is showing up for A/D.  Can't believe eyeliner is not black in shipment two, but the lipstick and gloss are beautiful (my favorite shades), the mascara and foundation are wonderful, and I do not need a new split pan highlighter as I just bought one IN that same size and shade in July and they last forever!!!   But LG baked makeup does not go back, please correct me if I'm wrong?! Her products last forever and so high quality.  Love it.

I imagine they would keep for a LONG time. Just leave it unopened until you are ready to use it. Should be fine. The blush sadly didn't work for me. I am very fair skin so maybe that is the issue but the blus does not show up on me AT ALL. Like I have to cake on a ton to even see a hint of it - its weird. I've never had a blush do that! It looked so beautiful on aire - im wondring if the models with darker skin than i it just popped the color better? Seems odd but I can't explain it otherwise. THe new B&B I don't care for as much as the original. NOt nearly as well at coverage - and the shimmer comes across too strong on the nose and sides of nose I felt. Kind of wish we could have picked which to get - because I have to brush regular B&B over this one to make it wearable which is silly.