Honored Contributor

Laura Geller TSV Dec. 16

[ Edited ]

Pass for me. As usual, the colors of the cosmetics (lip, eyeshadow, etc) have that brownish undertone Laura likes to do that doesn't look good with my skintone. And I only like her baked elements foundation. Wish she had a TSV with this foundation. It has been quite awhile since she has.  Kind of odd that there is both a lipstick and a lipgloss

Laura Geller Lights of Venice 8-piece Color

$59.94 + $3 s/h

laura geller.png

Bask in the flattering Lights of Venice wherever and whenever you want glow. Lights of Venice collection- Receive: (1) .28 oz Baked Balance N Glow in choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium Tan or Deep. (1) .32 oz Baked Chandelier Blush, (1) .07 oz Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon in Pewter, (1) .14 oz Color Enriched Lipstick in Pink Mink, (1) .21fl oz Color Luster Lip Gloss in Venetian Lights, (1) .28 oz Glamlash, (1)__ .08 fl oz LusterEyes Eyeliner in Black and (1) Retractable Powder Brush

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV Dec. 16

It might be good for newbies, but not for me.  I agree that all her eyeshadows are in the brown range, not a good look on me.  I need a little color........light green on my lids (to counteract my redness and accent my green eyes), and usually a pinkish or purplish shadow in the crease area.  I do like that particular foundation that's in this TSV, though.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

another pic:

canvas.png

Trusted Contributor

I use only LG.    At this time I am all stocked up because of previous auto deliveries.  I will not need shadow for years and do not wear red lipsticks.   I watch for the lessons and will purchase only the pieces I need.

Respected Contributor

I will probably get the lip gloss when it appears on eBay. I recently did a post about how great this is but hardly anybody was interested. Maybe I'll resurrect it, lol.

Super Contributor

I don't know why pink mink is always in kits.  And as to the lipstick and lipgloss, Lg often does that in kits.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I can't wait to try the balance and glow.  I also think the blush looks beautiful and good for all skintones.  Sometimes Laura's blushs look way too dark for me so I don't order the tsvs.  This one reminds me of ethereal rose!  I know there were many fans of that powder so this might be a very good replacement since it's no longer available.  I won't wear the Pink Mink.  I will give that away cause I cannot wear it.  I still think it will be a good value for me and I think the gloss will probably work.  It looks bright in the magazine but didn't look bright at all when I went online to order the kit. 

Occasional Contributor

Well,  I wonder if it will be on auto-delivery?  I just found out the Mediterranean Collection is not shipping the third and final auto-delivery shipment because LG did not deliver it to QVC.  Very disappointed as the bags were cute and now I have an incomplete set and was counting on that make-up.  Smiley Sad

Can this be trusted?  Feeling let down (not by the make-up) by Laura. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the special today. That blush sold me. LG blush is the best on the market for me.

Frequent Contributor

@JeannieInMD wrote:

Well,  I wonder if it will be on auto-delivery?  I just found out the Mediterranean Collection is not shipping the third and final auto-delivery shipment because LG did not deliver it to QVC.  Very disappointed as the bags were cute and now I have an incomplete set and was counting on that make-up.  Smiley Sad

Can this be trusted?  Feeling let down (not by the make-up) by Laura. 

I'm sorry to hear that you did not get your third shipment of the Mediterranean collection.  I received mine.  I hate when this happens to me. This is the usual speech that the  Q gives as to why auto delivery shipment was not filled.