Respected Contributor

Laura Geller Shipping Issues from Website? December 2016? Anyone Receive Notification or Goods?

I began a new thread because I am curious if anyone has received their items from the Laura Geller website since Dec 11th 2016. It was the 50% off sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Shipping Issues from Website? December 2016? Anyone Receive Notification or Goods?

My order came on the 3rd day after ordering and was in perfect condition. I am thrilled with the deals, the shipping and quality of items.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Shipping Issues from Website? December 2016? Anyone Receive Notification or Goods?

I also ordered from the sale and many of my friends online received their packages .... and I never even got a shipping notice.

The package just showed up on Monday. 

Respected Contributor

Ordered brow sculpting markers and got them quickly.

The free gift was a stubby crayon concealer.  On the ingredient list " tomato "-something.  No wonder it looks pinky red on my skin.  Tossed it.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

I got mine yesterday delivered by UPS.  Nothing broken.  My free sample was a packet of spackle.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your responses.

I ordered on Dec 11th. Some of you obviously ordered before me.

However, there is no shipping information.

Does you order information say Released?

Something is not right.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, I now know a trick for getting someone. When you call, do not leave a message. Keep clicking on Zero, multiple times. When you get another message, click on Zero, Zero, Zero, multiple times. Keep doing this and eventually someone will pick up after each message..

I got a hold of someone who said they couldn't help me. LOL! Storry of Laura Geller.com.  But the woman did tell me that she wold transfer me to Nah..???  Nah..... said my order was in shipping and hasn't been shipped but miraculously will be shipped by the end of the day.  LOL!

I asked if I would receive the order before Christmas. And I was told, "Hopefully".

I asked if this shipment was going out expedited and I was told "That LG is very busiy and we are sorry for the delay".

I again stated that I ordered in the early morning hours of the sale. People ordered after me and they have received their items...although no shipping information was sent out to them as indicated.

I was told that if I did not get my order by Christmas that I would get a full refund. I again stressed the point that I needed this for Christmas.  She seemed annoyed at me which I find rather bizarre because if anyone should be anoyed, it should be me.

Then all of a sudden she tells me that she is refunding my money. I again asked her, the point was for me to get what I ordered on time. So she says, "you hopefully will get your items and you will be refunded for your order".

I suppose I should be happy that I am getting a refund but in my case, it is not worth the hassle because now I have to go out shopping for some things which I can do but since I just had a total thyroidectomy last week, I am supposed to take it easy.

I guess some retailers just hire irresponsible individuals. And it is also obvious that Laura Geller must know that and doesn't care.

Shameful.

Happy Holidays!

Super Contributor

All the items I orded from her 45% sale came yesterday, It took about 5 days. It was all very nicely wrapped. I thought the sale with free shipping no tax and going through Mr Rebates was a good value for high quality make up. 

Floral Pillow