Frequent Contributor

Beauty . com and Drugstore . com are going out of business on Sept. 30th.  They have Laura Geller on Beauty . com.  I picked up the Double Take Baked foundation for $27.00, normally $36.00.  They are having a great sale.  I also bought some items on drugstore . com.  Just a heads up!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Sale

[ Edited ]

The downside to the sale - not mentioned above - is that all sales are final and also that everything is sold as it comes to your house - no returns at all since the stores are going out of business.    I've had many things come leaking (liquid soaps and the like) from not being well packaged. I've also received dried out or melted lipsticks before (I've been ordering from both for years).   Both stores (same company) have always made good on refunding my money or sending replacements but that's not going to happen with these final sale purchases.  Just a heads up before you order anything.

Frequent Contributor

Oh wow, thank you Pearley for that information.  I wonder if anything comes damagaged or leaking I could just return to my local Walgreens store. Great INFO!  

Honored Contributor

@Uglybuster wrote:

Oh wow, thank you Pearley for that information.  I wonder if anything comes damagaged or leaking I could just return to my local Walgreens store. Great INFO!  

@Uglybuster  I don't know, but I decided not to even take a chance.  I'm losing my $1.63 in "spending bucks" I have with them from my last order but I'm not ordering anything.

Both of those stores - even Drugstore.com - carry a lot of items that are not found at Walgreen's.  I would doubt if WG would take them back but you could call one, talk to a manager, and ask.

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE ON MY ORDER:  I ordered it Wed, recieved it yesterday, (THUR).  Everything was in tact and I used the Double Take Baked foundation this morning.  So far so GOOD!