Respected Contributor

Laura Geller Eyeshadow Foliage Palette Returns

Did anyone buy this palette when it was here about 1 year ago? I see she presented it again  and said it was popular  and people were asking where it went but I can't find any reviews on it. It looks pretty but I always like to look at reviews before I buy  anything. I like the colors but am wondering if it just has too much shimmer.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Eyeshadow Foliage Palette Returns

I ordered it!  It looked beautiful on the dark-haired models, and since I have dark hair, that justified my purchase lol!  

Respected Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

I ordered it!  It looked beautiful on the dark-haired models, and since I have dark hair, that justified my purchase lol!  

I 'm on the fence about it as I don't like a lot of shimmer. Could you post back with your thoughts after you receive it?

Respected Contributor

I ordered it. Thought it looked beautiful. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Should be perfect for me. We'll see....  I am also loving brown shades for the eyeliners instead of black. Was another selling point bc it had another product in the kit I would use (like the TSV also did). 

Valued Contributor

I loved how it looks, but ended up getting mine on eBay. I need another black mascara like I need a hole in my head. 

Respected Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

I loved how it looks, but ended up getting mine on eBay. I need another black mascara like I need a hole in my head. 

Did you get the exact kit on ebay?

Valued Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

Did you get the exact kit on ebay?

No just the eyeshadow.