Highlighted
Contributor

Does anyone know what the 2nd delivery is of the Laura Geller London in Bloom?  Mine is set to ship April 28 and I'm on the fence if I should get it.

Super Contributor

I always keep that information and print it so I know this for sure.  They never released that information at all.  The subsequent auto deliveries they just listed as new colors.  I almost didn't buy it specifically for that reason and if when it comes it's a grab bag of previous products which could definitely happen, I will probably cancel the last shipment.

Super Contributor

I did try to get the information after mine released and before it shipped.  They couldn't tell me.  Just told me the one I got first.  I got mine yesterday.  In case anybody hasn't gotten theirs and they pushed them off for this reason, here are the colors.  Eye quad includes iridescent ivory, Mayfair plum, matte espresso, and whispering rose.  Lip locking liquid lip color in peony pout.  It's kind of a deep pink with a purple tone.  And the quad is nicer for me.  It holds a cream color, a pale blush color, a shimmering smoky lavender shade and the deep matte brown.