Honored Contributor

Re: L.G. Mediterranean Journey Auto Delivery

I'm very annoyed about this. I am probably just going to cancel both ADs and treat myself to some nice new fall shadows. 

Super Contributor

Wildbob,

I don't believe Light was offered for this TSV as that's what I'd have chosen, though in the Baked Elements and I believe in stores the Balance and Brighten Fair is Light.  I personally don't normally wear it and would've preferred a different foundation or none, but recall looking for a "Light" choice and there not being one for this TSV plus today's TSV, leaving me falling into the "Fair" category.  It gets confusing when it ought to be "Fair, Light, Medium, or Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium" to keep things consistent.  If you haven't already, maybe posting in the beauty forum will get more responses so you can figure out what to do, or perhaps put it on check status and call Laura's office on Monday or send an e-mail on her webpage?

Some Christmas lines of make-up are already coming out as well as Fall, if you don't get this you'll definitely still find something worthwhile, I was drooling over make-up like it was chocolate last night! Apparently, the cherry tones will be popular for Fall.  There was a link to Lipstick Diva (I think it was Diva) on You Tube with today's TSV in the Beauty forum and that really swayed me on this kit despite not caring for the foundation (or it not caring for me!).  Good luck and definitely review what you get! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katmary - I was at ULTA recently & they carry both Light & Fair in Balance & Brighten. LG's site has both, too. They are different colors. There is an obvious difference.

QVC CS told me I can get the 2nd AD in Fair and, if the color does not work for me, they will give me free return shipping. But I am not sure I want to bother at this point. - And they are still telling me I am getting the "Light" shade for he 3rd AD. And that is what I see is scheduled when I check my orders.

Super Contributor

Wildob,

No wonder you're so frustrated when Customer Service AND the schedule is saying you're getting Light, I finally get what you're saying now.  I'd be frustrated too! Why the heck would you want fair if there's a light floating around??? I compared the Fair and Medium for someone though the medium was from way back when it was the original  (I don't use it, saved it to remind myself why I'd not a medium though I normally would be in this case) and was suprised at the difference.  It makes sense that there's a Light in between the two, and doesn't make sense at all why it's not being openly sold on air/computer as so many people fall into the Light category.  I just figured the reason it wasn't offered is it fair was being called light as some make-up companies tend to do. 

I don't think customer service will know what's going on, it'll end up being either getting it and seeing it, or talking with someone higher up like someone at LG's studio or possibly in beauty (not sure how to do that).  I'd give you mine but it sounds like it'd be the same problem! Good luck, I hope things work out whatever you decide to do.

Honored Contributor

I looked up videos on the products in this latest kit and decided I don't really need them so I skipped it. I'm going to check out the products in the final shipment again & see if I am still interested in it but I may cancel it, too.

Honored Contributor

I will most likely get the 3rd shipment. It should be great for fall. I was able to find video demonstrations of some of the products.

The shadows are Candy/Fig: a warm pink with shimmer shade and a plum with soft sheen shade. I watched a video & Laura described the colors as Bordeaux and Melon.

It also includes Blush-n-Brighten in Raspberry, 

Eyeliner - Plumb Gray Kajal (Did not find video on this)

Lip Crayon - Love Me Dew in Berry Sparkling, Laura calls this a Merlot shade

Eyeshadow Brush 

Bag

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I will most likely get the 3rd shipment. It should be great for fall. I was able to find video demonstrations of some of the products.

The shadows are Candy/Fig: a warm pink with shimmer shade and a plum with soft sheen shade. I watched a video & Laura described the colors as Bordeaux and Melon.

It also includes Blush-n-Brighten in Raspberry, 

Eyeliner - Plumb Gray Kajal (Did not find video on this)

Lip Crayon - Love Me Dew in Berry Sparkling, Laura calls this a Merlot shade

Eyeshadow Brush 

Bag

I canceled the 3rd shipment. My orders were so messed up! While I was showing as going to receive the light foundation and CS told me I'd get light, there was never a light option for this kit.

Medium is too dark and I have confirmed, by checking at ULTA, that the fair is going to be too pale. 

I'm guessing that QVC CS would either cancel my 3rd shipment or send me a shade that won't work for me. If they ever offer a kit with a light option I might try that. In the meantime, I picked up the light at ULTA when they had it 50% off a few days ago. The medium shade I got with the first kit has been stored away. I doubt I will ever use it again. 

Occasional Contributor

May I ask if you were able to get that shipment?  Mine was delayed and then canceled by QVC because of Laura Geller's inability to bring stock.  I don't understand how this can happen if it is auto-delivery.  And, the QVC Customer Rep was not even kind.  Smiley Sad

If LG is selling on Zulilly, why can't she fulfill these orders?